chapter 16

The alarm clock went off and Drake got up. He looked at parker who was still fast asleep he must be tired from last night's vigorous exercise. He saw up making parker's arms that was at his side falls to his waist, he picked up the laptop from the table next to bed and put on his glasses as he started a morning's work.

William saw that parker wasn't here this morning so he started to make breakfast for the family, he didn't do much since parker's new change in an attitude the house was much brighter even.

"Uncle William"

William looked down to see the adorable little girl with her plushie and smiled.

"Hello milady"

"Is mommy and daddy not awake yet? They didn't come for chel chel" she said

William thinks it's true it is weird.

"Hmm, maybe they slept in today maybe their tired" William said

"I see is it because mommy has to go grocery shopping and cook?" She asked

"Yes, mommy does a lot don't he?" William asked cutely

"Then, chel chel won't make mommy cook after buying groceries" she said

William chuckled at her cute remarks.

Parker yawned getting up he looked at Drake and smiled.

"Morning" he said tirely

"Morning" Drake said leaning over to kiss him.

Parker got up tirely he looked down and noticed he was still naked, while drake still had on boxers.

"Couldn't you atlease put my clothes back on?" Parker complained

Drake looked at him then chuckled it seemed not everything about his wife has completely changed.

"I will next time"

"If I don't see my clothes on the next time I will nag" parker told him sternly

"I know" Drake thinks parker is cute with his complain "let's go take a shower before going down" Drake said

"Why? Shouldn't we hurry and go to chelsie she probably wondering why we're not down yet?" Parker asked

"Don't worry William got that part locked"  Drake said

"You make William sound like some kind of wingman" parker said jokingly.

"Well Robin certainly wasn't only batman's wingman"

Drake close down his laptop and took off his glasses putting it aside and get up, parker get yawning then blush.He followed Drake to bathroom.

About an hour and half the 2 couple where finally down.

"Mommy daddy your late!" Chelsie scolds "it's not good to eat cold breakfast!"

Drake chuckled maybe his daughter had parker's personality it's just it's more refined like him now.

"Okay angel mommy and daddy won't be late again" parker said trying to calm down the angry child, "right Drake?"

"Yeah, I'll try to come quickly" Drake said

Parker almost choked on the cold beacon.

"Mommy!?"

"I'm fine, I'm fine" parker said trying to catch his breaths

He wasn't use Drake being so shameless, saying something like that infront of a child she may not know what it means but it certainly something she shouldn't hear either.

After breakfast parker and chelsie put on matching aprons and mittens and cover their hair. The mother and daughter pair looked at the kitchen simultaneously with a stern expression.

"Are you ready agent angel?" Parker asked

"Yes mommy"

Immediately the two started rummaging through the kitchen while playing music. Chelsie passed the ingredients along as parker mixed up the mixture, and the little angel test taste.

"So?"

"It's just right" chelsie said

Parker nods pouring it in an container then put it along with another bowl in the over then turned on the it along with the timer.

He went back to making a dough and took out several cookie Carver.

"Bunnies!" chelsie shouts

Parker smiled and started making bunny carvings out of the flattened dough. Soon the timer went off and parker stop and remove the now baked undressed cake from it. Parker then put it to let it cool while he put the cookies in.

Parker started dressing the cake with whipped cream and icing seeing his daughter cute hungry eyes staring at it he chuckled opening her palm and putting some there. The little angel smiled and ate it happy.

Parker chuckled at his cute angel.