chapter 19

The room was silent as the mother and son faces each other.

"I told you not to come!" She said

Parker didn't pay any more attention to her and looked at sharon.

"Brother I see your doing well" he said walking aside

"Yeah, I can say the same for you"

"Better than ever actually, chelsie and I made these so be feel free to give me pointers" parker said

The air was awkward. No one was used to parker being this 'happy' Clarice didn't say much and only went a side with her husband. Parker didn't bother to approach her. She didn't like him and the feeling was mutual, she had a strong dislike towards parker he didn't know why but he knew it wasn't because of his previous attitude.

Taylor smiled seeing that parker made it after all.

"Mr. Faulkmoore" he said

Parker smiled at him, seeing that he was address in the right manner by Taylor.

"How have you been?" Parker asked

"I've been well" Taylor lied

Janet stared at parker not smiling.

"Taylor"

"Yes mom?"

"Come here"

She called him aside away from him. Parker walked to talk to the other married women or gers but they were avoided him it seems no one was willing to talk to him except a few. Sharon's wife Louise on the other had was willing. He cut piece of the cake and tasted it.

"Oh my God! This is so good!" He cheeks flushed

"Louie!" Angela exclaimed angrily at her son in law

"What?, it's good" Louise said with a big grin

Sharon hold his stomach and chuckled at his wife wife cuteness, Louise was 6 months pregnant with a baby bump infront him. Luis was fickle and barely praised anything but he wasn't rude and usually just nod conforming it was okay, many just said he was stingy with praises  but it wasn't true.

"Now now louie leave some for the others" Sharon said gently carrying away from the cake before he goes for another large cut.

"But it's good I swear, park be my Baker I'll pay you even by you a store"

Parker chuckled.

"I'm going to of to consult with assistant chelsie first" parker joked

Louie chuckled, Angela didn't like that Louise was being so casual with parker when his supposed to be isolating him like the rest. But what was she supposed to expect when sharon was his husband.

Sharon and louise were happily married with two sons an boy and Ger. Unlike the typical arrogance of the family, Sharon wasn't entitled and was considerate with his wife. He didn't throw all burdens on Louise and always tried to keep their love fresh Yes there has been ups and downs which marriage doesn't has them. But he didn't let it get out of hand and in the end both of them worked it out keeping their relationship healthy.

Sharon knew that this big family was filled with broken people playing their parts the ideals and pressures that they have to keep makes everyone sick and wants someone to lean on, Sharon liked that even though parker was a overboard with thinks he didn't try to live up to the family's expectations of becoming the perfect wife material and lived how he wanted to.

Many of the Gers and females in this family needs to be a little more like him then their husband's will appreciate them more.

"Louise, come over here I got an idea for a baby room" one of the in laws said

Louise was reluctant to lead this conversation as he finds parker fun to talk to.

"It's okay I can contact you through sharon" he said

"You better! Be right right" he said smiling

"Your wife is entertaining" parker said

"Haha, you lucky his pregnant you haven't seen him when his not. He has more energy than a horse on steroids" Sharon laughed

"Ooh brother do you think I should know that" parker teases

Sharon chuckled and plucked his forehead. Parker hold his forehead and stick his tongue out childishly.

"Naughty, I should get going for a bit although I hate leaving you alone. Hm I heard you got divorced? I'm guessing it's true since everyone is treating you like the plague" Sharon said worried.

Parker put his finger on his lips

"That's for later"

Daddy's little Angel [Complete]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें