Izuku then kicked him back and sent him crashing into the wall behind the boss.

Tsukauchi stared blankly, amazed at how a large orc's body was able to be flown by a kid.

" the gun will not work on them, you will only be their target after you attract the aggro  "

" so what do I have to do "

" please step aside, until I kill the boss "

" o-okay... "

Tsukauchi couldn't help but agree since he knew he would only be a burden if he continued to interfere. Izuku was about to attack the boss, but he couldn't guarantee Tsukauchi's safety with the other three orcs here.

" Igris... "

Izuku summons one of his knights to protect Tsukauchi. Tsukauchi was naturally taken aback by the shadow knight-shaped figure that appeared behind him and became wary of him.

" I-Izuku.. what is this?... "

" he is Igris one of my soldiers, he will protect you as I deal with the boss "

After leaving Tsukauchi to Igris, Izuku went to attack his boss.

Izuku went head-to-head with the orc boss and his bodyguards. One of the boss's guards escapes Izuku's surveillance and tries to attack Tsukauchi who's the weakest among them, but is stopped by Igris. Igris stepped forward and slashed at the orcs and immediately returned to the police side.

Izuku realized the scene and breathed a sigh of relief then returned his focus to the battle in front of him.

Boss Orc swung the axe in his hand vertically and aimed straight at Izuku's head, Izuku managed to dodge by ducking, he counterattacked to make a gap.

Starting to see the gap in his defense, Izuku did not let go of this opportunity and directly used the skill 'Vital Strike'. Izuku's attack speed can be compared with the speed of the bullet leaving scars on the boss's body.

Everything happened so fast that the other two orc guards could only stare at their leader being killed. They couldn't move and just stood still feeling the bloodthirsty emanating from Izuku.

It didn't take long to deal with the remaining two orcs. After removing the mana stone from the body of the orc he killed, Izuku then approached Tsukauchi who was stunned watching the battle just now.

" let's go Tsukauchi-San "

Tsukauchi back to his sense after hearing Izuku's call, he then followed Izuku out of the dungeon.

As soon as they came out, the gate instantly disappeared by itself. A few people were already waiting for them outside the gate. It was they who were sent by the Hunter bureau to confirm the existence of the gate that was the cause of the incident this time.

Among those people, Sugimoto is also included. After he dealt with most of the orcs who came out of the gate and the heroes who were trying to find an explanation regarding the situation they were facing, he immediately mobilized the team to find the gate location.

The agents who saw Izuku immediately walked up to him. Tsukauchi, surprised by the agent's sudden appearance, tries to intervene but is stopped by Izuku since this is the situation he used to face after the raid.

An agent then took Tsukauchi for questioning and checked his condition, making sure he was not injured anywhere. Sugimoto, who was also there, approached Izuku and tried to ask for details about what happened.

After explaining the situation inside the dungeon and handing over the orc boss's magic stone, Izuku then asked about the situation outside.

" so the total casualties increased to 20 people "