He looked embarrassed because of my stare thus looked towards the floor while rubbing his hair with one hand.

That was enough to snap me out of my daze. I entered the room and walked towards the desk he was seated in.

In an instant his expression changed from shyness to that of being horribly embarrassed.

His widened eyes stared at me with a pleading look that clearly didn't want me to approach him.

But he had no idea, that even if i tried to, i just couldn't go away from him. I just had to know him.

I stood in front of his seat and looked at him. He shifted his gaze towards his lap.

I leaned closer " Name?" I asked softly in front of his face.

He looked up and his eyes almost bulged out as if just realising the close proximity.

I chuckled at his flustered state, and then raised my eyebrows in a way to remind him that my question is still unanswered.

He cleared his throat, and looked towards his lap and said "Blue".

If i said his face was beautiful then i have no words for his voice. It was so peaceful to listen to that all i wanted to do was to keep asking him questions just so i could listen to that melody.

But i knew he was dying in embarrassment by my straight forward actions, considering the amount of red that spread all over his face, making yet another chuckle leave my lips.

He didn't even realise when a whine left his own mouth at my chuckle making me laugh out and him turn even red at his own actions.

I leaned towards his ear, and whispered
"Beautiful" and then stood straight.
Giving him one last small smile i walked towards the door. But then something made me turn around.

"SEE YOU AROUND BLUE" I yelled out and left the room with a chuckle knowing very well he must be a live tomato right now.

I am definitely seeing you around again Beautiful. With that thought in mind I left for my first class.

Blue's POV

She leaned towards my ear, and whispered "Beautiful" and then stood up straight.

A shiver ran through my body and I swear I felt goosebumps all over my skin.

The feeling of her breath near my ear when she whispered that word can't be described.

The giddiness was amazing, I felt so shy around her, I had no idea a person could have that effect on someone.

And if that wasn't enough she turned around! She fucking turned around! Oh god please let the earth swallow me.

Regardless of the embarrassment, she still managed to make my breath hitch

Regardless of the embarrassment, she still managed to make my breath hitch. She was so pretty.

Her body was shouting the word fragile yet one look at her face was enough to tell anyone, she was anything but fragile.