Into Dimension X: Part 1

{A/N: I'm skipping to 'Into Dimension X' since I don't see Brooke's presence having any significant changes in the other episodes}

Brooke's POV:

Raph, Leo, Mikey & I are about to watch the final episode of 'Super Robo Mecha Force Five'.

Mikey: "I love this show so much, I wish they were real and we were fake. Wait, what if we are? What if someone somewhere was watching us on TV right now? They'd be watching us watch TV on TV, bro."

I'd love it if Donnie could join us, but he's busy in the lab, and I respect the need to work in peace when living with three brothers. Halfway through the show's beginning, Mikey tries to take the TV into the lab but accidentally trips and falls, the VHS tape unspooling on the ground. Mikey takes the tape into the lab, and I follow him to mediate what could become a stressful situation.

Mikey: "Uh, Donnie? Can you fix this?"

Donnie hits his desk with an annoyed grunt at whatever he's working on with his computer. Mikey walks away with his head hung low before a giant robotic hand startles him.

Me: "Relax, Mikey. It's just part of the Turtle Mech Donnie & I have been working on."

Mikey: "Whoa! It must be huge!"

Donnie: "Yeah, so huge I can't find a power source for it."

I gently place a hand on Donnie's shoulder.

Me: "We'll find it, D. With your stubbornly driven attitude, there's nothing we can't figure out with time."

Donnie: "I know. But, if I could just get it working!"

Donnie hits his desk again, accidentally knocking over a piece of Kraang tech. It hovers in the air, opens a portal, and emits colored smoke into the room.

Me: "Leo, time to be a leader!"

Leo & Raph walk into the room with surprised looks.

Leo: "What is that?"

Donnie: "It's Kraang atmosphere. Here, filtration units. They'll allow us to breathe it safely. I think this goes to Dimension X."

Then, the communication orb transmits a message from Leatherhead.

Mikey: "Leatherhead, he's alive."

He went into Dimension X to fight the war from the inside out, but we haven't heard a word from him until now.

Leatherhead: "The Kraang have perfected the mutagen. They're about to-"

Mikey: "Oh, no. they got him! He needs our help!"

Donnie: "He must be in Dimension X. As soon as the portal opened, his signal came through and activated the orb."

Mikey: "So, can the orb tell us where he is?"

Donnie: "Maybe, if I can-"

Mikey grabs the orb and bangs it against a hard surface, causing it to shut down.

Donnie: "Mikey! I can fix this, but it may take a while."

Me: "We need to come up with a plan."

Leo: "Ok. Part 1 is, Mikey stays here."