For Better or Worse

{A/N: Not part of any episode; Just a quick bonus chapter}

Brooke's POV:

Once we reach the lair, Raph leads me to his room so we can have some privacy during our conversation. The others stand in the living room, watching us with curious looks as Splinter walks to the entrance of the dojo. Once I lock eyes with him, he gives me a warm smile & a nod. My eyes widen in surprise, he knows. He knows what I was planning and he approves wholeheartedly. I smile as I mouth a quick thanks before turning back to Raph. Once I close the door behind us, he turns to face me with a concerned look.

Raph: "So, what's up? Is everything ok? That acid didn't hit you, did it?"

I smile in appreciation for his concern.

Me: "Everything's fine, Raph. I am completely unharmed. But there's something I've been meaning to say for a long time now. So just let me say what I need to say before you say anything. deal?"

Raph nods with a look of seriousness, so I take a deep breath to calm my nerves.

Me: "Ok. The truth is, I, I like you, Raphael. In the way that Donnie likes April. I have for the last 2 years and counting. I never said anything because I didn't wanna damage our friendship, or our relationship in general. Before you ask, as far as I can tell, April & Splinter are the only ones who are aware of this. Although, knowing them, your brothers have probably caught on by now. So, we're still good right?"

Raph has a brief look of shock before he smirks and tells me something unexpected.

Raph: "Huh, well I guess you beat me to the punch, again. I like you too, Brooke, In the same way you like me, for the same amount of time as you have. Yes, we're good, better than good. If you say yes, we'll be great. Brooke, will you be the Queen B to my King R?"

I let out a giggle at his use of the nickname I loved, and the variation of it for his name.

Me: "I would be honored, your Majesty."

Both our smiles grow wider as the realization sinks in. I'm his girlfriend, and he's my boyfriend. I extend my hand to shake with a proposition.

Me: "For better or worse?"

Raph: "You bet. For better or worse."

Raph accepts my hand to shake, before he pulls me into a longing kiss full of passion, love, excitement, joy, and gratitude. Once we part, we lean our foreheads against one another before concluding our confessions with the words we have each longed to hear from the other.

Me: "I love you, my hot-headed warrior."

Raph: "And I love you, my Queen of Crime Fighting."

Afterwards, we walk to the living room to find that April came to visit while we were talking. We then announce our good news and receive excited cheers of acceptance.

3rd Person POV:

Throughout the night, they talk, laugh, and joke around with their family.  Raph & Brooke constantly repeat the vow they made to one another while Raph wraps his arms around her and Brooke places a hand on one of his forearms.

Raph & Brooke: "For better or worse."