Mousers Attack: Part 4

Brooke's POV:

Raph turns to me with a worried look.

Me: "Hey, Raph. Funny story."

Raph turns to Dogpound with an angered look as he growls.

Raph: "You've got some nerve, Dogpound!"

Leo: "And, Dexter Spackman?"

Stockman: "Baxter Stockman!"

Dogpound lunges towards Leo, only for Leo to dodge him and run towards Stockman. Raph runs over to Dogpound with a high kick. Leo places the edge of his sword in front of April's phone as Baxter reaches for it. Leo grabs the phone as Stockman looks at him in confusion.

Stockman: "How did you escape my Mousers?"

Leo: "We didn't."

Just then, an army of Mousers enter the hole in the glass Leo and Raph made and fall onto Dogpound and Stockman. Leo rushes over to us and slices through our chains. Raph grabs me as I fall over from the exhaustion in my arms and legs.

Raph: "You alright there, Princess?"

I chuckle under my breath as I look at him with a small smirk.

Me: "Make one joke or say anything about saving the day, and I won't be the only one with a black eye."

Raph smirks as I wrap an arm around his shoulders for support.

Raph: "Wouldn't dream of it, My Queen."

I stand upright as the feeling returns in my arms and legs, and we fight off the Mousers. Dogpound turns to us with a growl as Leo turns to Mikey.

Leo: "Mikey, keep away!"

He tosses the phone into the air as Mikey falls over, successfully catching the phone. Dogpound then gives chase to Mikey as he screams in fear. I use my kamas to slice through a Mouser, noticing something in its system, and Donnie also sees it.

Donnie: "Whoa! A gamma camera."

Me: "It detects radioisotopes. That must be what Stockman's tagged Leo & Raph with."

Donnie glances at me with a proud smile.

Donnie: "I guess now's a good time to tell you about the A-plus you got on that exam."

I shrug with a smile identical to his.

Me: "I have a good teacher."

Raph: "How do we get it off?"

Donnie: "You can't. It wears off gradually."

Me: "But if someone else got sprayed, they'd give off a stronger signal."

Mikey screams as he falls to the ground, dropping April's phone. Donnie whacks Dogpound over the head as he stalks towards Mikey for the phone.

Donnie: "We gotta get Stockman's spray. It controls the Mousers."

Mikey stands beside Donnie and gestures to Stockman, who's standing beside Dogpound with a can in his hand.

Mikey: "You mean that thing?"

Stockman: "I'll handle this, dog man. One spritz and they're Mouser chow."

Raph leaps into the air as he throws a pair of ninja stars at the spray can, causing it to release its contents. We step back to avoid getting sprayed, but Stockman and Dogpound have no such luck. The Mousers redirect their attacks from us to their creator and his ally.

The two villains run away in fear until Stockman trips over a broken Mouser. Dogpound picks him up as April's phone gets a call from someone named Irma. Dogpound picks it up as I throw a blade at it, causing the phone to malfunction and shut down completely. Dogpound growls at us as we enter a collective battle stance.

Donnie: "Hang it up, Dogpound. Your call just got dropped."

Dogpound bursts through the wall to escape from the ensuing parade of Mousers.

Leo: "Nice job, guys."

Raph pulls Mikey and Donnie into a huddle.

Raph: "Yeah, from here on out, you're the A-*mutters*-minus-*speaks up*-team."

I send Raph a warning look as I cross my arms, and he raises his own in defense with a sheepish grin.

Raph: "I'm kidding, babe. I'm kidding."

We all walk off to the lair with a collective laugh.

TO BE CONTINUED