Mansion Upgrades!/FINALLY!!

It was finally time to upgrade the mansion!

Right now, you hired the construction crew and we're supervising everything with Kinue, Ren, Ran, Medaka, Erza, Juvia, Hancock, Esdeath, Monika, Sachan, Miia, and Yor.

(Y/N): Okay! Now this is finally happening! A much bigger home for everyone!

Kinue: I can hardly contain my excitement.

Medaka: Now I can make sure I fill the entire mansion with flowers with every request! My Medaka Box is going to be full of them.

Ren: You really love helping people don't you?

Medaka: Humanity is one of the greatest gifts to Earth.

(Y/N): Nevertheless, at this point, I feel like we've expanded to being similar to how Big Mom made her island.

Erza: You're not just saying this because I'm a Yonko right?

(Y/N): We have different races around here. It's just like she had Tottoland. Except no-

Juvia: No! Juvia hates thinking about those little Homies she makes!

Erza: Juvia, you could make Zeus cry.

Juvia: Oh that's right! Nami, Zeus, forgive me! I didn't mean to insult such a friendly cloud!

(Y/N): Ah, I bet there would be more training grounds for all of us. Probably a dojo for-

Esdeath: Perfect! No slacking off! Daily exercises! Never hesitate to attack!

Monika and Miia: Still scary!!

(Y/N): Maybe a room for all my beautiful kids!

Yor: I would prefer if Anya still slept with me.

(Y/N): Duly noted Yor!

Wives: Sheesh, they've recently been wed and they've gotten super close. Maybe it's because-

They thought about cute little Anya and how the three spend time together.

And so...

(Y/N): WOAH!!!

(Y/N): WOAH!!!

You even realize that there's a freaking food storage that's made for the Gods of Destruction and Angels!

(Y/N): Now this is a home for a king! A Harem King!!!