I LOVE MY CHILDREN!!!

You take a deep breath and accept the fact that you have to acknowledge it.

(Y/N): I LOVE ALL OF MY BABIES!!!

???: DAD!!!

Trunks literally heard it, and he was super embarrassed.

(Y/N): Oh come on Trunks, don't be so disappointed. Take pride in the fact you killed a god, like your old man here does.

Trunks: I wish you stop embarrassing me about it.

(Y/N): Hey, Sarada gets embarrassed too.

Trunks: That doesn't make me feel any better.

(Y/N): Hey, at least your little sisters can appreciate that they have a loving father!

Trunks: But I'm 17!

(Y/N): Oh, you'll get used to it. So, did you say that Sarada went back so that I could train more of my kids?! HOLY CRAP ON A- YES!!!

Trunks: (Sigh) To be honest, you're as embarrassing as Mom is.

(Y/N): Hey, I've known your Mother for a long time! And she's like one of the top students at the Academy!

And so...

Sarada: I'm back Dad!

(Y/N): There's my little Sharingan!

Sarada: For the love of fuck D-

(Y/N): Young Lady, where did you learn that language from?

Sarada: From Mom of course.

(Y/N): You really need to stop being in the vicinity when your Mother is beating up your Uncle Naruto and calling him a moron.

???: No duh. And he's the New Hokage. It's a dumb job.

Sarada: Watch it Boruto!

???: What?

???2: Is that really Daddy when he was young? Wow!

Boruto Uzumaki (L/N) (He's the elder child of you and Hinata, why does he have those birthmarks? Well, Hinata was sick when pregnant, so Naruto being the Bro he is, used his chakra to help heal her, while she gave birth

Boruto Uzumaki (L/N) (He's the elder child of you and Hinata, why does he have those birthmarks? Well, Hinata was sick when pregnant, so Naruto being the Bro he is, used his chakra to help heal her, while she gave birth. So some of Kurama's power lies inside of him! He's very protective of his little sister!)

 So some of Kurama's power lies inside of him! He's very protective of his little sister!)