Summer Yuri 2!!

Sakura was training along with Tsunade, and both were sweating like crazy. They started to implement their chakra into their fists and began to punch/block their attacks. 

Tsunade: Come on Sakura, show me what you got. 

Sakura: I will! Get ready Lady Tsunade! I'm about to knock you down! 

Tsunade: Then do it! 

Sakura: With pleasure. 

Several punches and kicks were thrown, and the two had tried to use some medical jutsu on themselves, though of course that wouldn't have worked considering that they went back to punching each other. 

Soon... 

Sakura finishes, and begins to lie down on the couch afterwards, and begins to fall asleep. 

Sakura: I really admire how strong she is. But wow she hits hard. 

Then her eyes trail off, and she falls asleep.

A door opens nearby, and Hinata walks in, wearing- 

Hinata: I hope she likes this. 

She removes her heels and snuggles next to Sakura. 

Hinata: I really hope I don't disturb her, but she needs some comforting. 

And soon... 

Sakura wakes up, and sees Hinata next to her. 

Sakura: Awww! Hi Hinata. 

Hinata: Huh? OH! H-Hi Sakura. I was just comforting you. You know, i-it's something that I was convinced to try. 

Sakura: Who taught you that? 

Hinata: Lady Tsunade. 

Sakura: That makes way too much sense. 

Hinata: I know. Tee hee. 

Sakura: Well, you're cute no matter what you do. Come here. 

She hugs Hinata and kisses her. 

Hinata: Ah, you're so pretty. I don't care if you don't have that much going on right there. You're too pretty. 

Sakura: And you're too cute. Though I really wish I had boobies like yours. 

The two just slept together, while Sakura attempted to nuzzle into Hinata's chest. 

Sakura: Sometimes, I want big boobs.