Meet Sugaha!!

Right now, you were snuggling in bed with Asuna and Yui. And they were fast asleep, clinging onto your body, saying how much they love you.

(Y/N): I love you girls too. But right, now I have to help someone. She needs it.

After placing a body pillow just for them, you go right to find Sugaha!

And so...

You arrive at a Starbucks, and waited for her.

(Y/N): She's going to show up any second. Any second, she'll-

???: H-Hi.

Sugaha Kirigaya (She's part of the Kendo Club, and has had a long interest in you even before you were part of the SAO incident! Got into MMO RPGs because of you!)

(Y/N): Hi Sugaha. I just want to say thank you.

Sugaha: I'd do anything for you.

(Y/N): God, that sounds like something Hinata would say. Good thing this one doesn't faint. Alright then, I was thinking of having another Kendo Girl in my ever growing harem, and you're like waifu material! The hair, the eyes, the boobies, the butt, in game and out, you're the complete package.

The more you kept talking, the more her head steamed like a vegetable cooker.

With that Sugaha just pulls her chair out and sits down, to try and cool herself.

Sugaha: So what coffee do you usually have?

(Y/N): Hang on.

Minutes later...

You give her a mocha cookie frappe, and added a cherry to it, which you happened to be carrying around.

Sugaha: Is this really for me?

(Y/N): All yours.

Sugaha: EEEEE!

She just slurps it down, and then while she doesn't look, she feels something on her cheek, and you move back.

Sugaha: Hey, did you kiss me while I was- I'M GETTING EXCITED!!

(Y/N): My God! You're cute even when I surprise you. Sheesh, I attract the cutest females ever. The shy ones are always the best!

She just smiles and blows a kiss at you.

Another day, another girl!