The Water Girl, Misty!

All of your Pokemon do combined attacks on Mewtwo, who keeps putting up a psychic barrier. 

Mewtwo: You will not succeed! I am Mewtwo, I am invincible. I am- 

(Y/N): Ugh! CHIT CHAT! 

Mewtwo: Excuse m- 

(Y/N): Chitty chitty chat chat chit chit chat! 

Mewtwo: What are you d-

(Y/N): Chit chat! 

Mewtwo just continued to get annoyed, only to get hit by Gyrados' hyper beam, and then shocked by both Jolteon and Pikachu. 

(Y/N): HA! You're easily irritated.

Mewtwo: Still your tongue human! 

(Y/N): Chitty chitty chat chat! Chit chat!

He screams and blasts all of your Pokemon back, only to feel his energy being drained slowly. 

(Y/N): It looks like Venusaur's Leech Seed was successful. Do you want to keep fighting now, or just embarrass yourself again? Because I could keep this up all day. 

Mewtwo: WHY YOU!! I will not let you continue to mock m- 

And then with that, you try to create something and- 

(Y/N): GOT YA! 

You trap him inside of a Master Ball that you created. 

(Y/N): That was tough, you guys okay? 

Your Pokemon looked fine, though your Charizard was annoyed at the fact that he was injured. 

(Y/N): Don't be a grump Charizard, we did it, and you should be happy! 

Charizard just groaned and ordered to go back in. 

(Y/N): Okay, you Scrooge. 

You put him back in, and do the same after checking up on the others. 

Pikachu seemed to be in a good mood though! 

Pikachu: Pika? 

(Y/N): Yep! Come on buddy! We're going to get you guys all healed up. 

And so... 

(Y/N): Hello Nurse!

Nurse: Ah, welcome to the Pokemon Center! Do you need to have your Pokemon treated? If so, I'll go and get started right away! 

(Y/N): Thanks! 

And just as you're waiting around, you notice a girl also waiting.

???: Sheesh, how many more badges am I going to hand out today? 

Misty (Gym Leader of Cerulean City! She's a pretty determined girl, who can have a short temper, but also a kind heart! Her team is entirely made up of Water Types, including Starmie, Psyduck (yes really), Gyrados, Dewgong, Seaking, and Poliwrath!)

(Y/N): Oh wow! That's Misty?! She's super cuter when she's not pixelated! 

Misty: Uh ... is there something I can help you with? 

(Y/N): Uh ... so you're Misty? Gym Leader of this city? 

Misty: Who wants to know? 

(Y/N): Oh nothing, I just noticed you, and realized how cute you are up close. IDIOT, WHY DID YOU- 

Misty: (blushing) Uh ... thanks. Not many people call me cute. Look, if you're trying to get into my good graces so that you can battle me, then I'm going to turn you down, and- 

(Y/N): I didn't imply that. I'm just trying to make talk while my Pokemon are healing up. 

Misty: Oh! Okay then, look if you want to battle with me, that's fine. 

(Y/N): Great! I will accept your challenge whenever you want! And if I win- 

Misty: Yeah, I'll give you the badge and- What? You don't want it?

(Y/N): I didn't even say anything. 

Misty: Well, I can tell you want something else from your face. 

(Y/N): Please. I- 

Misty: Alright! What's going on? 

(Y/N): Uh ..... 

Oh boy, it's like you were about to be found out!