Why is Everything also so Hard?!

Jellal: I heard so much about you. I can see why even those as strong as (Y/N), Natsu, and Erza struggle with you. Even after Akainu and Sengoku left the Marines you stuck around. But that's only because your Devil Fruit abilities let you become light.

Kizaru: Talking a lot won't help you in any way.

Kizaru created a sword of light and swings it at Jellal, who-

Jellal: METEOR!!

He moves out of the way super quickly like a ray of light.

Kizaru: Huh? Well would you look at that. Like a light show. But- Yata Mirror.

He holds his hands out and teleports in front of Jellal.

Jellal: Damn.

Kizaru: Now, why don't you die?

He points his finger at Jellal's chest and prepares to fire a beam of light.

Meanwhile...

Tashigi: AAAAAARGH!!!

The glasses wearing Marine Captain continued to swing her katana at Zoro and Erza.

Erza: Have you even learned that you're not going to beat us by swinging your sword angrily?

Tashigi: SHUT IT! I've had enough of the two of you escaping from my sight all the time! It was bad enough back in Alabasta when I had to stand down to work with you! But I had my leg broken back there!

Erza: Robin apologizes for her actions. Also, is this about when you and Smoker had your bodies swapped on Punk Hazard a year ago?

Tashigi: UGH! I hate being reminded of that! Smoker literally threw my bra away! It was freezing out there! So what if it is?

Zoro: You obviously have a lot of built up aggression.

Tashigi: Never seemed to have stopped you before.

Though as all three of them are still clashing their swords, well-

???: I smell Straw Hat's crew around here!

Erza: What the?

Big Mom shows up out of nowhere!

Big Mom: MAMA MA MAMA!!! Perfect, two Straw Hat souls for me!

Zoro: Why did this fat ugly hag have to show up?

Big Mom: WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!

Erza: ZORO!!

Big Mom: Before I kill your Captain, I might as well kill you both so that he'll suffer in despair!

Erza: Zoro, why don't you deal with her. I can handle Big Mom.

Zoro: Oi, Erza, are you sure you can handle her?

Erza: Of course I can. I am the daughter of the Queen of Dragons after all. And I'm the Seventh Master of Fairy Tail.

Big Mom: Perfect. Your soul is mine, Scarlet!!!

She cackles evilly.

On another hand...

Usopp and Chopper were just doing their duty of well staying with the girls, but Usopp was getting really bored.

Usopp: AAARGH! Why do we have to stay in one place and not do anything?! It's so boring! I'm heading out!

Chopper: Usopp! We can't just leave everyone else here!! Besides what if we get in trouble?

Usopp: Ha! To me?! Like that'll happen! Those guys are idiots, nimrods, jellyfish brains, they don't even know how incredibly smart that I am! I'll run around everyone of those-

Chopper was horrified as a figure appeared behind Usopp.

Chopper: (doing motions to point out to Usopp!)

Usopp: What? There's someone behind me right?

???: Who are you calling an idiot?!

Page One showed up.

Usopp: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!