League of Villains vs. Carnage Family!!

Carnage: Say Hello to my Beloved Wife, Shriek!

Shriek (Carnage's Wife! She has the ability to scream sound waves!) 

Shriek: I'm going to enjoy this! 

Himiko: Ha, even if you do have a girl in your group, I'm the cuter one. Besides, I don't have pale skin, like a- 

Shriek: Sweetie, can I skin her alive? 

Carnage: OH YOU TURN ME ON SO HARD, BABYCAKES!!!

Carnage: Anyway, this is my pet, Doppelganger! 

Doppelganger 

Dabi: What, does he shoot webs out of his butt? 

The Doppelganger just growls and gets ready to pounce on Dabi, only for Shriek to calm him down. 

Carnage: And this is my brother! 

???: I'm only here because I must satisfy my hunger! 

Michael Morbius (A scientist who was born and raised in Greece, he had suffered from a fatal blood condition! He became an expert in hematology and Nobel Peace Prize Winner too! He tried to cure himself with a mix of Vampire Bat DNA and Electrosho...

Michael Morbius (A scientist who was born and raised in Greece, he had suffered from a fatal blood condition! He became an expert in hematology and Nobel Peace Prize Winner too! He tried to cure himself with a mix of Vampire Bat DNA and Electroshock Therapy! But this turned him into a vampire! Has come into conflict with Spider-Man on many occasions!) 

Carnage: Ah, he's a kidder! NOW MY FAMILY, LET'S KILL THEM!!!

Shigaraki: Show no mercy! 

Venom: What should we do?! ISN'T IT OBVIOUS?! WE KILL THEM ALL!! THEY'RE ALL A THREAT TO US AND EVERYONE ELSE!! OF COURSE!!!

Venom just screamed and started attacking wherever he can, but then he was stopped by Carnage! 

Carnage: You're not going anywhere, Dad!! 

Venom: You're completely insane!

Carnage: Am I? Do I feel crazy? Well, do I? PUNK!!! 

As they both continue to fight, Shriek starts trying to tear apart Himiko, who- 

Himiko: Well, here goes nothing! 

She stabs herself with the blood of Ochaco, and then, uses her Gravity powers to weigh her down! 

Himiko: Well? You gonna try that again? 

Shriek: Ow! I'm going to rip you ap- 

She gets forced down again. 

Shriek: Get her! 

Doppelganger grabs her, and then licks her face, which is actually freaking her out! 

Himiko: WHAT THE FUCK?! WHAT THE?! OH MY GOD!! GET OFF OF ME, YOU FREAK!! 

She tries to break free, but the Doppelganger starts to lick her up around her eyes and nose. 

Himiko: GET OFF!! HELP!! H- 

Dabi then sets it on fire. 

Dabi: You're one ugly Son of a Bitch, you know that? 

Morbius then goes to attack. 

Morbius: I have been looking for a midnight snack at this hour. Now, I'll- 

He then senses Shigaraki using One For All, and- 

Shigaraki: HAVE SOME OF THIS!!! 

Several hands are coming out, and he laughs like a maniac!! 

Morbius: This power. What kind of power is this?! 

Venom: He is the biggest threat in the room. Morbius, you are fighting for the second biggest threat, and against the biggest threat. All for hunger? You're better than this. 

Morbius: I wouldn't go talking about that, when you try to attack others to. 

Venom: We don't have the time to argue. 

Morbius: I suppose so. 

They both start to attack the groups of villains. 

League of Villains and Carnage Family: OH CRAP! WE DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING!!

Meanwhile ... 

You sense something, and sigh. 

(Y/N): (Sigh) I get the feeling that sometimes, villains don't get along. Especially if Anti-Heroes are involved. Right now, I better just get back on the date wagon. It hasn't happened in a long while.