Sinister Plans!!

You return home, and feel at peace, only for-

???: No! I don't feel comfortable with this!

???2: Just do it Babs, you'll feel much better.

???: Why? I shou-

???2: As your Best Friend, it's my duty to make sure you get anything off your chest.

Kara goes in pushing Barbara.

(Y/N): So, is there anything you want to say Babs?

Barbara: Well, .... Do you ... want to go read or do something later? Like a-

You just hug her.

(Y/N): You should know I think cute bookworms are a must have for me! Especially the badass ones.

Barbara: (blushing) T-Thanks.

Kara: Told you he'd accept you.

(Y/N): How long did it take you guys to come up with this?

Barbara: Too many hours.

(Y/N): Heh. Soon you could see every major super girl out there asking me out. I mean, I got the baddies going crazy for me. Including-

You almost felt that Harley and Ivy were arguing about that, considering their attempted progress.

(Y/N): Nevermind. Forget I said anything there. So, wanna go n-

Barbara: Yes. Please.

(Y/N): Great!

Meanwhile...

???: So, it seems as if he succeeded. Professor, you know what you'll do?

???2: I assure you, Master. I have the best plan in mind. Protocol 10 will succeed.

???: I should hope so. Batman was already a worthy opponent, but from what I've seen. He will be a much worthy successor. Make sure the Boy knows.

???2: Of course.

The figure smiles evilly.

Professor Hugo Strange (He is a mad scientist and one of Batman's worst enemies! Acting as a medical staff member of Arkham Asylum, he uses his experiments for his true evil desires! Knows that Batman is Bruce Wayne! Plans on using Protocol 10!)