Pirates vs. Wizards!

The Sabertooth Guild was one of the most powerful Wizard Guilds in the world, second only to of course Fairy Tail.

But even though they were able to take out members of the dreaded Alvarez Empire, with some defeats here and there, nothing would prepare them for what was coming their way.

???: What's going on? What was that noise?

Sting Eucliffe (Current Master of Sabertooth! He's a massive fan of Fairy Tail and happens to be a Dragon Slayer himself! Known as the White Dragon Slayer, he is partnered with Rogue Cheney, the Shadow Dragon Slayer! Despite being a Third Generati...

Sting Eucliffe (Current Master of Sabertooth! He's a massive fan of Fairy Tail and happens to be a Dragon Slayer himself! Known as the White Dragon Slayer, he is partnered with Rogue Cheney, the Shadow Dragon Slayer! Despite being a Third Generation Dragon Slayer, he's also prone to Motion Sickness! He firmly believes in the family principle for his guild! Once defeated the former master Jiemma!)

Several soldiers come forward to him.

Sting: What's the meaning of this?

The Commanding Officers of the Big Mom Pirates and the Beast Pirates come forth. They were being headed by Perospero.

Perospero: Sting Eucliffe of Sabertooth. We don't have anything personal against you, but we've been ordered to capture you, and your partner Rogue Cheney.

Sting: Huh? Wait a second ... you guys work for Big Mom and Kaido of the Yonko!

Cracker: What do you know, he actually does know about us!

Sting: Listen, I think you don't know this, but, a Guild Hall is a castle to us Wizards, and this is trespassing. SO GET OUT, OR I'LL ORDER ALL OF US TO THROW YOU OUT!!

Perospero: KUKUKUKUKUKUKUKU! Don't think that this will be easy! Now-

???: No, he has respect for his brethren. I will handle him.

Katakuri stepped forward.

Katakuri: If any of you laugh at me, I will beat you up.

All of the subordinates all gulped, knowing what Katakuri was about to do.

He removed his scarf.

Sting: So, you hide that behind yourself? You trying to honor me by showing what you have as a deformity?

Katakuri: I once hated my appearance because someone got hurt because of it. But ... a certain man still respected me after our fight. Now, I know to accept it. Even if others laugh.

Cracker: Oi Bro! You going to keep talking or are you just going to fight?

Katakuri: You may deal with the others if you wish. Our goal is to take them alive.

Cracker: Yeah! You got it! YOU HEARD MY BRO, GET MOVING!

With that...

Sting: COME ON! Show me what you got! WHITE DRAGON ROAR!!

Sting fires a powerful blast of light from his mouth, but Katakuri takes it, while turning himself into Mochi!

Katakuri: Interesting, but not good enough. EDGED MOCHI!

He uses Armament Haki, and shapes his arms into spikes, then he rams right into the Dragon Slayer!

Sting: AAAAAGH!!

Katakuri: Just give it up now.

Sting: Hahahahaha! Do you really think you have an advantage just because you stabbed me? WHITE DRAGON HOLY BREATH!!

He fires a powerful flash of light!

Katakuri: DAMN.

Katakuri begins to touch the ground and turn it into Mochi in order to slow Sting down.

Katakuri: Don't run away. We still have a fight to finish.

Sting: I'm not running away, I'm getting back up.

He does a signal, which results in-

???: SHADOW DRAGON SLASH!!

Katakuri defends against an attack from behind.

Rogue Cheney (Sting's Partner! He is the Shadow Dragon Slayer! Seems to be the stoic one to Sting's enthusiastic and excited side! The guy is very protective of his Exceed Partner, Frosch! Has a rivalry with Gajeel!)

Sting: What took you so long Rogue?

Rogue: Several things. Mostly being his sibling with the biscuit warriors.

Katakuri: What did you do to Cracker?

Rogue: I simply sent him flying out of the Guild Hall.

Katakuri: Another loss for him. As if being beaten by Natsu Dragneel multiple times was humiliating enough.

Rogue: He fought Natsu?

Katakuri: Yes. The Straw Hats came to our home before, and we also fought on Wano.

Sting: What makes you think that being beaten by us will be different?

Katakuri: Simple. Because soon enough, you'll know what true powers we all possess. Now, get ready. RAINFALL MOCHI!

Katakuri transforms the entire room into Mochi and causes a rainfall of it to drop onto the two of them.

Sting and Rogue: WHAT?!