A Hunting we Will Go!

And with that, you're brought before Colonel Mustang. 

(Y/N): So, you're Colonel Roy Mustang? 

Mustang: Fullmetal mentioned you. To be honest, I expected someone more experienced. 

(Y/N): Huh? I expected a wise general. You look more like some pretty boy. 

Mustang: Flattery is not improving our situation. Lieutenant, get everyone ready. 

(Y/N): You must be a bona fide leader then. 

Mustang: Listen, I'm willing to go through with this because my country's safety is important. Once I become Fuhrer, I will change everything for the better. For example, ALL FEMALE OFFICERS WILL BE WEARING TINY MINISKIRTS! 

Riza: Colonel. 

Mustang: Just ignore her. 

Riza: Idiot. 

Soon... 

(Y/N): This is the Fifth Laboratory? Creepy

Jack: To be honest, everything about this arc is creepy. 

(Y/N): When could you- 

Jack: I've been with you for a long time, of course, I can. Wait, where is Ed? 

(Y/N): He said he had to do some investigating concerning the body of the mother they tried to bring back, as for Al, he should be nearby. 

Happy: And that Colonel guy? Where is he? He said he would show up. 

(Y/N): Any moment. He should- 

???: There you are. 

Mustang arrives with his whole squad. 

Team Mustang (From Left to Right (Kain Fury, Vato Falman, Jean Havoc, Roy Mustang, Riza Hawkeye, Heymans Breda, and Black Hayate!) 

(Y/N): About time you made it. 

Mustang: Precautions had to be made for the plan. Does everyone have their priorities? 

Members: Yes Sir!/BARK!