Freakshow!

Noir Dimension...

After regrouping with Noir Spidey, all that was left was to find, the last bad guy with a fragment. And that would be Norman Osborne, The Green Goblin!

(Y/N): I hate to imagine what disgusting looking creature he would loom as.

Jack: Don't start jinxing us. I mean Vulture was bad enough.

(Y/N): Why do you think I didn't stop Spidey from killing him?

Noir Spidey: I really appreciate that you didn't get in my way of that. I bet Osborne's not going to be that much of a challenge.

Of if only you guys could hope, because the minute you enter-

???: Stay away!! 

Out he comes!!

Goblin (Real Name: Norman Osborne! He's an infamous crime lord, and the boss of Hammerhead and Vulture! Powered up after using the fragment!)

He tries to attack, only for you to swoop around and notice a red scar on his back!

(Y/N): His back is his weak point!

Jack: Oh good!

Noir Spidey and Jack proceed to attack him on the back, and Osborne throws them aside.

Noir Goblin: Just leave me alone!

Eventually...

All of you follow him into a fun house, where there are so many clown faces.

Jack: Which one are we supposed to take?

Noir Spidey: Simple. We'll try-

The one he goes through, makes him re-enter the room.

(Y/N): Oh, you're jumping to conclusions too quickly. Let me give it a go.

You do one, and it brings you back to the room!

(Y/N): HUH?

Several attempts later...

With the breath of relief and the confidence from escaping, the entire group appears before Goblin, who is disassembling a Ferris Wheel!

Just as it falls, you spot a pedestrian trapped in a roller coaster car!

Noir Spidey: I got this!

He zips through and yanks the car apart!

Noir Spidey: Hang on.

Pedestrian: THANK YOU SPIDER-MAN!!

(Y/N): Sheesh, he is very dangerous: we got to take him out before he causes anymore damage.

Jack: How?

(Y/N): We'll think of something. I hope.

In a circus tent...

Goblin was alone by himself, and then he heard a noise.

Goblin: LEAVE!! Y-

Then the lights go out.

Noir Spidey: Hey Osborne, just give the rock already, why would you need it?

Goblin: It makes me strong! I don't need your opinion!!

(Y/N): Yeah well you can't keep it!

You sock him in the back, and he turns thrashing everything in sight.

Goblin: WHERE AFE YOU?!

Jack: Oh just here!

More damage is done to his back, and then Goblin picks up a pillar and tries to hurt Jack, but he then gets a cannon out and-

Jack: Hey, how's this for a daredevil?

He aims it at Goblin, and let's you and Noir Spidey get in!

One blast, and Goblin goes out!

Goblin: AGH!

(Y/N): We're nearly done!! Just two more!! 

Noir Spidey: Nice working with you fellas. See you around.