Ah, Honeymoons!!

And with that, you left on your honeymoon with Yor all the way to a private island located near Nagasaki. 

(Y/N): Welcome to my private island, Yor and Anya!!! 

Yor: How pretty. 

Anya: It's so pretty!! Daddy, can we go swimming?! 

(Y/N): Yep!! I'm ready to go swimming as long as you can get in my little- 

And soon... 

You are lying on a big tube, and Yor and Anya are lying on top of you. 

Yor: Ah, you feel so soft, (Y/N). 

(Y/N): Thanks, Yor. 

You begin kissing her cheeks, and she giggles. 

Yor: Thank you so much!!!

(Y/N): Your welcome, my dear. Anya, are you enjoying your sundae? 

Anya: Of course Daddy!! Peanut Butter Ice Cream Sundaes are the best!!! 

Eventually... 

All three of you are inside of the summer home, and you and Yor were about to get your funky on!! 

(Y/N): You ready, my Thorn Princess? 

Yor: I was born ready to love you, my Sweetheart. 

Both of you start making out, and removing each other's clothes. 

Yor: Oh, (Y/N). 

You start inserting your finger in her little hole, and she moans and laughs, while trying to contain herself. 

From Anya's room... 

Anya is just sleeping, and then she begins hearing noises. 

Anya: Daddy and Mommy are doing their special love dance. It's kind of sweet when you think about it. 

She just sighs, wiggles her barefeet, and moves her head on the pillow, thinking about the day that she'll snuggle with you and Yor. 

Back in your room... 

Yor is stroking and sucking on your royal rod, which she had not done before, but was just too excited to finally have a real man in her life. 

Yor: I Love you so much (Y/N)!! 

(Y/N): I love you too Yor. I love you too. 

She sighs, and lies on top of your chest, falling asleep. 

(Y/N): She finally gets to be part of Wives Night!