Utopia's Continuous Growth!!!

Madara: Do you notice how much damage we could cause with our growing forces? 

All For One: But I also worry about big threats to us as well. 

Madara: AFO, we will handle everything. And make sure that with this plan, we go through with it. Aizen, have you been watching? 

Aizen returns, and he smiles. 

Aizen: Of course I have. There's one important figure to use to cause chaos to both (Y/N) (L/N), and the Soul Society. 

A few Arrancar appear next to him. 

Aizen: I have just the plan to do it. 

Madara: Great. I will make sure that he falls far. Let's go. 

Madara gets up from his throne, and he smiles evilly. 

Aizen follows him, leaving All For One alone. 

All For One: Tomura. 

Shigaraki appears nearby. 

Shigaraki: Yes? 

All For One: Did you spread the virus? 

Shigaraki: It was easy for Toga to draw out Joker's blood. By now, several people will be turning into him. An army of Jokers. Can you control them? 

All For One: It's going to be a pain. Dealing with one is already hard enough. By the way, have you heard from Azad? 

Kurogiri arrives. 

Kurogiri: I brought him to Amestris, Germany. He needed more recruits. 

With Azad... 

Azad blows open a cell door with his new alchemic skills. 

Azad: Perfect. Now- 

???: Who's there? 

Azad: Your savior. I've been looking for some new minions as of recently. 

He breaks open another cell. 

Azad: Solf J. Kimblee, the Crimson Alchemist. Shou Tucker, the Sewing Life Alchemist. 

Solf J

Solf J. Kimblee (A Former State Alchemist who was dishonored and fired from the military after he killed so many people who were not government-listed! He was imprisoned for so long, but kept a Philosopher's Stone in his mouth for that long! He has 4 Chimera Henchmen of his own!) 

Shou Tucker (The Sewing Life Alchemist! He transmuted a talking chimera, which was made from a dog and his wife, and earned his license as an alchemist! Then the second time, he used his own dog, and his daughter, Nina! He was beaten up by Ed beca...

Shou Tucker (The Sewing Life Alchemist! He transmuted a talking chimera, which was made from a dog and his wife, and earned his license as an alchemist! Then the second time, he used his own dog, and his daughter, Nina! He was beaten up by Ed because of that! After his actions were called out, he was imprisoned, for his crimes. He seeks to revive Nina by any means possible!) 

Kimblee: So, you did your research, and why is that? 

Azad: I offer you both to join my organization. I can offer you the means to kill anyone you wish. And Tucker, I require your skills. You can have your daughter back. 

Tucker: You mean, I can finish my work? Nina can return to my side? 

Azad: Yes. Believe me. You'll have the joy of it. 

His minions are then seen behind him, including the silhouettes of Lust, Gluttony, Envy, Greed, Fuhrer Bradley, and two others! 

Azad: Welcome to Utopia.