To Crush the Soul Society!/The Two Hyorinmarus!

Jack: Of course, I have the ability to open up the path to the Soul Society!

Ichigo: So, wait, Aizen is alive? I thought you killed him. 

(Y/N): Well, it's a long story. I think it was a Zetsu Clone! But it doesn't matter! Let's hurry! 

Jack uses his abilities to open up a path to the Soul Society, and- 

The Seireitei was in danger! 

Madara had cast, Planetary Devastation! 

A giant meteor was about to destroy it! 

(Y/N): SHIT!!!

All of the Soul Reaper Captains have arrived and were ordering all of their men to get themselves together!

Soon... 

Madra: Soul Society, your end is near. 

Shunsui: What's the meaning of this? 

Madara: I am known as Madara Uchiha, and this is the end for the Soul Society. 

Yin and Yang arrive and use the Oin's Power to start summoning forth Hollows. 

Madara: You will have a few seconds left to think of your worthless and pathetic lives, and then you die. The world is better off without your corruption. 

Soi Fon: This is insane. Why are you doing this? 

Madara: You threw away one of your own just because he had the same Zanpakuto as your beloved Captain. Is that the justice that you deliver? Sojiro, what would you say? 

Kusaka appears and he prepares to create so many purple ice dragons, but then- 

Jack: Oh no you don't!!! 

Ichigo: You're not going anywhere! 

Both of them slash at Kusaka, who defends himself with ice, but then- 

Toshiro arrives to attack with more of his ice dragons!! 

(Y/N): You guys need to get yourselves together! So many Hollows are coming out! 

Shunsui: He's right! Everyone, stop the Hollows at all costs!! 

They proceed to do so, while you are stuck dealing with Madara, both Susanoo's clashing, as you try to take out the giant meteor! 

Toshiro is dealing with Kusaka, as their Bankai start clashing! 

Toshiro: Kusaka, this is not what I wanted! You don't have to be their puppet! 

Kusaka: I don't have a choice. I was brought back because of them. You see- 

His eyes begin to deteriorate, along with his skin. 

He was reanimated! 

Toshiro: You're- 

Kusaka: I'm sorry. 

Toshiro: I will end this either way! Bring it. 

Kusaka: With pleasure! 

On another hand... 

Jack and Ichigo were seen fighting back aginst both Yin and Yang! 

Jack: You may have the power of fire and electricity, but I control water! And that means, WATER STYLEL WATER DRAGON jUTSU!! 

A giant water dragon appears. 

Yin: What the? 

Yang: They have such power. 

Ichigo: Don't start getting cocky. BANKAI!!! 

Yin and Yang realized that they were really screwed, so they prepared to return to their original Hollow forms, but that ends with- 

Jack and Ichigo: GETSUGA TENSHOU!!!! 

Yin and Yang were both cut in half, due to the attack. 

With you... 

You and Madara are then intercepted by Aizen, who unleashes a Deep Forest. 

(Y/N): So, you gave Aizen, Hashirama's cells. 

Madara: A little gift. 

(Y/N): Heh, if you think I'm going to go down so easily because of that, then I'll show you what I can do!! 

You start to implement The Harvest Stand into your Susanoo!! 

(Y/N): Now, I can use this to create multiple Susanoos! 

Your Susanoo clones start to attack both Madara and Aizen, who are having a bit of trouble keeping up, but then they realize that you're planning something!! 

(Y/N): I'll end this with THIS!!! 

You have Susanoo lift Excalibur!! 

Excalibur: THE END!! 

A powerful white slash manages to damage both Madara and Aizen hard, who are both down on their knees. 

(Y/N): I could kill you both here, BLEGH! If I didn't lose most of my strength. 

You sigh, and they proceed to escape. 

At the same time... 

Toshiro and Kusaka attack one last time, and with that- 

Kusaka: You hold the true Hyorinmaru. You deserve it. Hitsugaya, please ... take care. 

He falls down, dead. 

Toshiro: I will .... my friend. Aizen, Madara, I will never forgive you both for this. 

Everything was soon cleared up, and Squad 10 was cleared of all crimes.