Yet Another Summer!!

(Y/N): HELL YES!!! SUMMER IS HERE AGAIN!! THIS IS GOING TO BE SO EXCITING!! 

What are you so excited about? 

(Y/N): More chances for arcs, Yuri, dates, stuff like that!!

I guess that makes sense. Oh well, so, let's see what we got for ya! 

You begin to take a deep breath and remember something big! 

(Y/N): I did plan on starting a cooking class, because well ... I really want to see if I can find more employees for my restaurants. And to be honest, we have to introduce some! 

Yeah yeah, I know, I'm thinking on that. Look, why don't you do something like go to the beach and think? 

(Y/N): Okay okay. 

You go to the beach, and change into some new dreads, including a vacation shirt that Franky would have worn 4 years ago, and some shorts. 

(Y/N): Now for some sunscreen and- 

???: HEY!! YOU!!!! 

(Y/N): Huh? 

You turn your head to notice a girl behind you, and she looked very ... interesting. 

Squid Girl (She's a well

Squid Girl (She's a well ... a half-human half-squid girl who wants to take over the surface world! Why? Well because she's sick and tired of the humans taking advantage of the environment!) 

(Y/N): Yes? 

Squid Girl: Don't you know that sunscreen will slowly kill you? The chemicals will mix together and- 

(Y/N): Sunscreen doesn't kill people, it just makes them avoid getting sunburned. 

Squid Girl: Well, I happened to change the chemicals for the sunscreen formula and mess with the human race! That'll teach them for doing oil spills and slaughtering whales, you Japanese krills! 

Uh ..... 

(Y/N): I know, I know. 

(Y/N): So, why don't you tell me what your deal is then? 

Squid Girl: CRAP! HE'S GETTING SUSPICIOUS ONTO ME!!! WHAT DO I DO?! WHAT DO I DO?! I HAVE TO THINK OF SOMETHING QUICK, WHAT?! WHAT?! SON OF KRAKEN!!! UH ... Nothing! I just want to protect my home from the human race! 

(Y/N): Okay, Squid Girl. 

Squid Girl: Hey, how do you- 

(Y/N): Because you look like an actual Squid Girl. Either that or a Chimera Ant, which would be impossible, because if you were, you'd try to kill me and eat my flesh. 

Squid Girl: Okay, he's a smart one. I know not all humans are stupid, but he looks stupid. Now what? 

(Y/N): Hang on. 

You then give her something. 

(Y/N): Eat this. 

Squid Girl: Huh? 

She just eats it, and- 

Squid Girl: I'm actually trying to work off my debt for damaging this beachside restaurant, and everyone keeps saying how I'm completely incompetent and stuff, so that's pretty much me. 

She's pathetic. 

(Y/N): You're telling me. Look, why don't you show me? 

Squid Girl: Alright. Wait, this could be my chance to actually get knowledge on human weaknesses!! YES!!! Come along, my peon/prisoner! 

(Y/N): Okay, I'll admit, she's cute. A bit annoying, but cute. Kind of reminds me of Mako, except not being Mako.