Let the Tournament Commence!!!

And so, the Tournament of Power was set to begin. 

You had to assemble the team fast. But the problem was, you didn't want any of your kids to participate as the sound of them cheering would be enough of a morale boost. And you needed the strongest of the strong. So! 

(Y/N): I HAVE IT!! 

You quickly assembled the team... 

(Y/N): Now, I have the best of the best. The strongest of the strong. Some of the most powerful people, I've come to know in my life. 

Natsu: HELL YEAH! Last tournament was awesome, I'm all ready for it!!! 

Luffy: You said it, buddy!! I CAN'T CONTAIN MYSELF ANYMORE!! IT'S LIKE EATING MORE AND MORE MEAT EVERY DAY! 

Jack: You already do that Luffy. 

Luffy: I know, but it's even better than that! 

Jack: I question if you're actually getting dumber. 

Naruto: Ha, it's going to be a piece of cake! After all, I'm going to be Hokage someday. 

(Y/N): Yeah, just don't die before you become Hokage. 

Naruto: Hey, I'll never throw away my Ninja Way! No matter what! 

(Y/N): Great! 

Piccolo: And yet why did we still bring him? 

(Y/N): Broly? Because Broly, I trust him. He's got people to protect now. And well, they still wanted to come and cheer him on. 

Broly: I hope you don't mind Lemo and Cheelai's presence. 

(Y/N): Of course not. The more people, the merrier the audience. 

Medaka: Erza and I are more than proud to attend. As (Y/N)'s first wives, it's our pride on the line. 

Erza: I wouldn't go that far. But, I will always fight with (Y/N) for the sake of our universe. 

Rimuru: Well said. Protecting your home is just as important as protecting your kingdom. As for me, my skills will be of the best use. I even have more of my men cheering as well. 

(Y/N): AWESOME! Now- 

???: YOU BETTER NOT SCREW IT UP!!! 

Beerus showed up. 

(Y/N): Hi Beerus. 

Natsu: Oh great, it's the cat jerk. 

Beerus: So, you're going to be a smartass? In that case, I- 

Whis then shows up. 

Whis: Now Lord Beerus, if you as so much slap one of them, (Y/N) will not give you dessert. 

Beerus: WHY MUST YOU TORMENT ME?! YOU LITTLE BASTA- 

(Y/N): If Zeno heard any of this, then he'll replace you. 

Beerus just growls, and sighs. 

Beerus: Let's go. I can't wait to see the anger on my Brother's face, and the other Gods of Destruction are going to be steaming mad. 

(Y/N): Don't worry, I promised Zeno that he won't erase any universes. 

And with that... 

Whis brought all of you to the Arena!