The Elric Family!

You had decided to visit the Elric household, while also bringing Kinue, Ren, and Ran along!

Kinue: Oh, Sweetie, you didn't say you made new friends already.

(Y/N): I wanted it to be secret.

You knock on the door and-

(Y/N): Hey! I want to introduce my family you guys!

And a very beautiful woman answers the door.

Trisha Elric (Ed and Al's mother! A kind hearted woman who loves her children very much! She also accepted Winry, due to their families being long time friends!)

Trisha: Oh, you must be (Y/N). My children mentioned you already.

(Y/N): Did Ed complain? He seems to have a chip on his shoulder.

Trisha: Not around me, he's not. Trust me, my Edward might be a handful, but I love him so much! And my Alphonse is just a sweet Angel!

And so...

Winry: Awww! You're both so cute!!

Ren: Thank you! You're really pretty. Are you the sister of Ed and Al?

Winry: Yep! Pretty much. I'm the one who slaps sense into Ed.

Ed: NOT FUNNY, WINRY!!!

Winry: Just ignore Mr. Grumpy Pants.

Ed: WATCH IT!!!

Ran: Why are you so short?

Ed: DON'T CALL ME SMALL!! I'LL RIP OFF YOUR FEET AND STICK THEM ON YOUR HEAD!

Alphonse: Brother! That's not nice!!

Al proceeds to hold his big brother back before he tries to harm Ran.

(Y/N): Can you not hurt my little sister?

Ed: Sorry. I apologize.

He looked a bit sad.

(Y/N): Something wrong buddy?

Ed: It's just. When Al and I took up Alchemy. Something happened.

You guys get a long story about a certain event...

Ed and Al studied under a man in Amestris named Shou Tucker who created a talking Chimera. While there they befriended his daughter Nina and her dog Alexander.

The next day that they arrived. Tucker had created another talking Chimera to reinstate his license as an Alchemist. But well, that chimera had turned out to be Nina and Alexander fused together!

Ed and Al figured it out quickly, and Ed beat the shit out of that bastard!

Flashback...

Ed: YOU DID IT RIGHT? FIRST YOU USED YOUR WIFE AND NOW YOUR OWN DAUGHTER AND DOG!!! HOW COULD YOU?

Tucker: Why are you so upset? I mean, I figured a man of science like you would sympathize-

Ed: SHUT THE FUCK UP! That's your daughter!! You don't just screw around with people's lives.

Tucker: Ha. You would know about that wouldn't you? Didn't you try to bring your father, but you only stopped bec-

Ed: DON'T YOU DARE TALK ABOUT MY FAMILY LIKE THAT!

He socks him in the face.

Tucker: You were going to take the chance even if it was forbidden! Face it Edward! We're the exact same!!

Ed: NO!! I'M NOT LIKE YOU!!

He continues to beat the shit out of Tucker, but stops because Al does.

Alphonse: DON'T! Brother if you continue, you'll kill him.

End of Flashback...

Tucker was put under house arrest, and the Chimera was taken away as well.

Ed: That moment still haunts me to this day.

(Y/N): Holy fuck! And I thought Judge was the worst father ever! This guy is a new record!

On another hand...

Kinue and Trisha were getting along swimmingly.

Kinue: If must be hard dealing with three children!

Trisha: I know, but I love them all so much!

Kinue: So do I! My son is such an Angel! He cares about all of his friends, girlfriends, wives! All of them!

Trisha: Is that so? He's quite popular here? I bet he must be!

She just giggles at that.

Speaking of-

Winry: Wow, your brother is cute.

Ren: He's available if you want.

Winry: What?! Really?

(Y/N): Did you girls say something?

Winry: WHAT?! NO!! No!!!

Alphonse: Oh come on Winry, just go for it!

Ed: Ha! Winry in love? This should be go-

Winry just hits Ed with her wrench.

Winry: Butt out Edward.

Alphonse: AG! Hang on Brother, I got your Soul!!

Ed: Al, thank you so much!

Ren and Ran then whisper into Winry's ears.

Winry: WHAT?! REALLY?! HE HAS THAT MANY?! Then this should be interesting.

She just smiles.

Ed: Boy, hope he enjoys her talks about mechanical stuff. Though she might- IF SHE TALKS ABOUT ME HATING MILK, I SWEAR!!!