The End of Big Mom and Kaido?

What several of the bad guys didn't know was the fearsome flames that were engulfing the Skull Dome. 

But Kaido, he was outright furious! 

Kaido: I have lost another one! Another one in such a short amount of time. And now this? 

Luffy had shown up in a very new-looking form!

Luffy Fifth Gear Tigerman (Picture Luffy's hair being like the sun!) 

(Y/N): LUFFY!!

Natsu: HA! THAT'S OUR CAPTAIN!! 

Gajeel: He's all yours Straw Hat!

Cobra: Still can't believe that this idiot is such a powerful force to be reckoned with. But, he's got this. I can hear everything that Kaido's thinking. In actuality, he fears the moron. 

Laxus: To be honest, the whole world could see Luffy as a threat. 

Wendy: But he's going to do what's best for all of us! Even if he doesn't want to be a hero. 

Sting: Hey, you looking for anyone new in your Grand Fleet? 

(Y/N): Excuse me?! 

Rogue: Sting, do we have t- 

Sting: I really like this guy. No wonder why so many people look up to him. HEY, STRAW HAT GO FOR IT!!! 

The skies begin to get super cloudy, and Luffy starts laughing...

Kaido: BOLO BREATH!! BOLO BREATH!!!

No matter how many breath attacks that Kaido fires at Luffy, he keeps dodging! 

Luffy: GUM GUM JUMP ROPE!!!

He swings Kaido around and around like a jump rope, all while jumping over him, again and again, and again. 

Kaido: STOP!! YOU DAMN CHILD!!!

Luffy: Oh okay! GUM GUM BENGAL RIFLE!!!

He stops and hits Kaido while building up his other fist's power, and- 

POW!!!

Kaido is fired right into the Skull Dome, and- 

Villains: WHAT THE?! 

Admirals: Well I'll be./That's Straw Hat./WHAT THE HOLY MOTHER OF- 

Aokiji: At this point, things won't last. Let's retreat. 

Smoker: What the? When did Straw Hat get- Damn, the Government is definitely going to cover this up. I'm not letting that happen. 

On another hand... 

CP0 member: Now what? 

Lucci: We must eliminate Straw Hat at all costs. Let's- 

But then he sees a bunch of flames coming by. 

Lucci: What? 

Sabo: You're not touching my brother. So back off. 

Lucci: The Revolutionary Army as well? Tch, at this point, you're just delaying us from being killed by the fire. We leave now. But this isn't over. 

And so... 

(Y/N): The flames are spreading. 

You start to relay a telepathic message. 

(Y/N): GET TO THE SUNNY!! MEMBERS OF SABERTOOTH AND CRIME SORCIERE HURRY!! Any Minks who are there, get back to Zou! 

Luffy socks Kaido once again, but Kaido comes back with another attack!

Kaido: FLAME DRAGON TORCH!!!

He coats himself in flames, which also form the shape of a dragon! 

(Y/N): WOAH!! LUFFY BE CAREFUL!!!

Luffy: I got this!! 

He begins to inflate his fist to the size of ... Of- THE FREAKING SKULL DOME!! HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!! 

Luffy: GUM GUM BAJRANG GUN!!!!!!

Kaido: What?! NOOO!!! BOLO BREATH!!!

The two clash, and things start to break apart, with Luffy getting closer and closer. 

Kaido: NOOOO!!! NO!! NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO!!!!!

Luffy: GOT YA!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

He slams right down onto Kaido, and then- 

(Y/N): OH SHIT!!!

You jump off as the entire Skull Dome begins to split up!! 

Inside... 

Orochi: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! YES!!! WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE!! IT'S THE END!!! THE END!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Yamato: What the? You've got to be kidding me. 

She begins to jump for the Sunny, seeing the entire structure fall down, along with Kaido and Big Mom's bodies!

Yamato: I guess the new Yonko will be needed.