Family Fun (Yor and Anya Version!)

Anya was writing a little poem that she was going to show to class after the Summer Break, and it included everything she loved about you and Yor. Blood ties don't really matter when it comes to this relationship. 

Anya: This should be good. "Daddy is the sweetest! Mommy is so kind! I love my family so much! They-" No no. I need to- Ugh. This is so hard. 

She slumps down on the ground, and sighs. 

Anya: I don't know what I'll do. I- 

But then before she can finish her decision, Yor picks her up. 

Yor: There's my little princess! 

She lays Anya down on the couch and starts kissing and tickling her daughter. 

Anya: MOMMY! STOP!! THAT TICKLES!!!

Yor: Oh, Anya, you're so adorable. So cute and precious! Your Daddy is taking us out, though I don't know what he decided yet. 

Anya: I hope I get another peanut sundae again! 

Yor: He always promises. 

The little psychic could barely hold her excitement in. 

Yor: How do I look? 

Anya: You always look beautiful, Mommy. 

Yor was wearing a pink dress with blood rose on her head, rose red nail polish, and small heeled sandals. 

Yor: Awww! Perfect! I have the right one for you too!

She gives Anya a white little dress with little black stockings and white buckle shoes. 

Anya: Thank you, Mommy!!

With that, you walk in with a suit... 

(Y/N): Hello Madamoiselle. 

Yor: Ah, (Y/N). You look so handsome. 

She blushed and hugged you, before you both started making out. 

Anya just giggled. 

Anya: Mommy and Daddy always have the weirdest and yet so romantic thoughts when kissing each other. 

And so... 

You had a reservation at one of your own restaurants and- 

Erina: Hello, and welcome to Romana Japan. I will be your server, and- (Y/N)?! 

(Y/N): Hi Erina. 

Erina: What's the occasion? 

She blushes severely. 

You then whisper to her. 

(Y/N): (whispering) I'm going to propose to Yor! She's going to be my next wife! 

Erina: Oh ... right. (whispering) We'll get married soon right? 

(Y/N): Don't worry. You will be. Our kids are going to be the best chefs with our combined minds and kind-heartedness. 

Erina: R-Right. Well of course. So, would you like the- 

(Y/N): Just do some Spring Rolls with peanut sauce for Anya, also ... no alcohol this time. You don't want to see Yor when she's drunk. 

Erina: Right. 

(Y/N): Also- 

You had ordered calamari, various pasta sushi fusion rolls, and Tiramisu for dessert, (while Anya gets an ice cream sundae with peanuts. 

Erina: Of course. 

Anya: (trying to contain her excitement!) I can't get anymore excited than I already am. 

(Y/N): Easy there. You know something Yor. I just want to admit something. 

Yor: What is it Darling? 

(Y/N): I'm glad you and I met. You're one of the nicest women I've ever dated, and you're such a fantastic mother to Anya! I just want to ask ... Yor Briar ... will you be my next wife? 

And then Yor turned red, smiled brightly, and squeed like a high school girl! 

Yor: YES!!! YES!! OF COURSE!!! 

She tries to tackle hug you, but then you stop her. 

(Y/N): Not here in front of everyone else! 

Yor: Right. Sorry. 

Erina: Ahem! I appreciate the romance. But your food is here. 

Everyone: Thank you! 

Erina: Bon appetit. 

(Y/N): That's French. 

Erina: Yeah, I know. That's all I got.