Shadow Alchemax!

So, there was only one place to head to in the 2099 Dimension, and that would be Alchemax! 

(Y/N): Everything has been traced back here. Hobgoblin, and Krom Stone, both had their origins here. 

2099 Spidey: It's been too long since I last worked here, I bet the place has changed a lot. 

Heading inside, there was the shadow of a woman that wore golden armor, that had a bunch of tentacles coming out of it. 

(Y/N): What the? Oh boy. 

You were a little bit shocked to see that kind of outfit, and at the same time, it was interesting to see how far technology would go. 

???: Well well, looks like I have a few trespassers. 

The tentacles grab all three of you! 

Jack: Well that was bad luck. 

???: Hello Spider-Man and friends. I'm Serena Patel, head of Alchemax's Shadow Division. 

Serena Patel (AKA: Doctor Octopus of 2099! As she just said, she's the head of the Alchemax Shadow Division! Her helmet has six tentacles coming out of it!) 

2099 Spidey: I've never heard of that Division. 

Patel: It's called Shadow Division for a reason. I suppose you're looking for this. 

She brings out the fragment of the Tablet of Order and Chaos. 

Jack: Hey! We need that, so- 

She slams you guys down with her tentacles and then- 

Patel: See you around. 

She activates a self destruct button, and-

2099 Spidey: Let's move! 

He opens up a grating, and you both dive after 2099 Spidey. 

(Y/N): WOAH!!! 

The explosion was gaining and gaining, going ever so much faster, how much faster could an explosion possibly go?! It didn't make any sense!!

Though it seemed that you were about to hit the ground, but it wasn't ground! 

It was- 

Jack: Is that a reactor? 

She then shows up. 

Patel: Impressed? 

Everyone: Meh. 

Patel: Yes, MEH?? WHAT DO YOU MEH?! It's a Condensed Matter Reactor. 

Everyone: Oh really? Meh. 

Patel: UGH!! You'll be seeing how "Meh" it is when I destroy the entire city! 

She attaches herself to the reactor, and well you guys get out before things can get any worse! 

(Y/N): What are we going to- 

You then notice a bunch of cables. 

2099 Spidey: We're going to need to disable those cables. 

There 4 in total, and you even cloned yourself in order for him to go through the fourth pathway. 

Soon... 

Patel: Stop them!! 

Her men were chasing after you guys, but come on, there was no way that you guys were going to lose to those wimps! 

Patel: DAMN IT!! ARGH! I still have this artifact, I'm unstoppable with it! 

But then her reactor begins to go down. 

Patel: You little cretins! 

She gets out and starts attacking once you get in, but well, she can't catch up with you guys, once she tries to shoot lasers from her machine. 

Jack: You have to be kidding me. 

2099 Spidey: I got this. 

He grabs her by the tentacles and swings her around, and then when she tries to attack back, you grab her. 

(Y/N): Okay Patel, just hand it over. 

Patel: Or else what? 

You dangle her from the top of the building. 

Patel: FINE!! FINE TAKE IT!!! 

(Y/N): That's better. 

Only 1 more left!!