Yonko Arc Ending!

The Straw Hats are beginning to line up in order from ever since the East Blue. 

We see Luffy as a kid with Ace and Sabo, enjoying their lives together, and making their sake promise to be pirates. 

We see Ace promise Luffy that he will never die, which moves on to Luffy first meeting Koby, and help him get into the Marines. 

Zoro lines up next as we see him training to fight Kuina and losing everytime, and his reaction to her death. Luffy saves him from being shot, and Zoro joins Luffy. 

Usopp is seen on the island encouraging the villagers to chase him with his lies. He grows to admire Luffy, and we see their fight on Water 7, which leads to his apology. We see the Sogeking Mask and cape in the background. 

Sanji is seen being beaten and humiliated by Icihji, Niji and Yonji, and being insulted and disowned by his father. Reiju frees him from his cell, and soon he is saved and taken in by Zeff. The events of Tottoland happen, and Sanji is seen smiling after seeing the Straw Hats. 

Nami sees images of Arlong and Bellemere being shot. Her stabbing her shoulder where the tattoo is, and begging Luffy to help him. 

This follows up with the crew meeting Vivi, who begs them to help her save Alabasta. 

They are seen walking into Fairy Tail and Luffy announcing for new applicants in the form of a job! 

He exits with Natsu, Lucy, Gray, Happy, Erza, Wendy, Carla, Gajeel, Levy, Lily, Juvia, Mirajane, Elfman, Lisanna, Laxus, the Thunder Legion, Bisca, Kinana, and Laki. 

The crew arrive on Drum Island, where we then see Natsu and Luffy meet Chopper, who they instantly take a liking to! 

Chopper is seen coming onto the crew for the first time! We see him with Dr. Hiriluk and laughing. Chopper then cries for finally finding friends. 

The meeting with Bon is then shown, along with his sacrifice and Vivi saying goodbye. 

Robin soon joins up, and we see her on Ennies Lobby announcing she wants to live, along with her memories of Ohara and Jaguar D. Saul and his sacrifice for her. 

Franky does a Super pose soon, and we see him trying to rescue Tom, and Spandam running him down with the Puffing Tom. 

He cries and proudly claims himself as the crew's shipwright! 

Brook is seen crying with all of his old friends' bodies surrounding him, only to be surrounding by his new friends, and announcing how he's glad to be alive!

Jinbe is seen fighting with Arlong over Fisher Tiger's death, and them helping a young Koala, as well as witnessing Otohime's death. He then remembers when Luffy saves him from Impel Down. 

Carrot remembers Pedro and his smile, and the first time she got her gauntlets, only to smile after seeing her friends. 

We see a young Yamato in her cuffs and how she renounces Kaido. She accepts herself as the second Oden, along with Luffy freeing her from the cuffs. 

You and Jack appear and smile to see the entire crew, soon enough everyone is seen for a big shot, with big smiles, smirks, happy expressions, etc.