Gotham Crime Spree!

You get a very quick wake up call to-

???: (Y/N) (L/N)!!

(Y/N): HUH??

All For One: I'm going to crush everything in Gotham!

(Y/N): How did you even get my number?

All For One: I have connections rememberer?

Joker: Oh and how wonderful it will be! Seeing a smile on Batsy's face!

(Y/N): You know, you guys mean nothing to him. And he's a guy in a bat suit!

Joker: Oh come on! It's going to be fun! And we brought so many folks to the show!

The Harley Bot then appears.

Harley Bot: You got that right! Hahahaha!

(Y/N): Special, you have your own robot Harley Quinn. You know those qualities aren't as good as the real Harley. She's much smarter than just being a violent deranged psycho!

All For One: Not just her. We have the worst of Gotham's scum.

The Riddler is shown tricking some cops into a trap, where they are hit by a bomb for failing his riddle!

Riddler: Oops. Wrong answer.

Joker: We got Scarecrow!

Scarecrow hits a civilian with fear toxins, and he sees spiders eating his eyeballs out!

Scarecrow: It's not even Halloween, and I'm HAVING A BLAST!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! FEAR IS THE GREATEST!

All For One: Bane!

Bane rips a man's skull off.

Bane: It's no fun when they don't get broken so easily. Damn, I should get back to social media.

Joker: Two-Face!

Two-Face is carrying a bunch of gold. And then he flips his coin.

Two-Face: It's Heads. Looks like I'm lucky tonight.

All For One: Catwoman.

(Y/N):

And then Selina comes in next to you.

Selina: Something wrong, Babe?

(Y/N): DAMN! ANOTHER ROBOT!!

Robot Catwoman was breaking into stores and taking loads of loot!

Robo Catwoman: Meow. This is purrfect.

Joker: And then of course we have Clayface, Poison Ivy-

(Y/N): Also a robot?

All For One: Just take the fun out of it. Mr. Freeze (Also an Android), Penguin, Crazy Quilt, Eraser, Polka-Dot Man, Mime, Tarantula, King Tut, Orca, Killer Moth, March Hare, Zodiac Master, Gentleman Ghost, Clock King, Calendar Man, Kite Man, Catman, Zebra-Man, and The Condiment King!

(Y/N):

You're making most of these up.

Joker: Nope! They're all real! Probably worth a Google.

(Y/N): Right. We all know how this will end. I'm going to get my hero pals, and we'll just beat your asses to Prison. Whether it be Tartarus, or Arkham, I don't care. You both deserve to be in the same cell because you're psychos. You're an unredeemable asshole, and you're a sociopathic narcissist.

You hang up.

Joker: Well, he's a little party pooper isn't he? Oh what the hell, let's just get back to it! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Joker throws a pie filled with acid at someone's face.

All For One: He gives me a headache sometimes.