She responded in her baby voice saying, "Yes, ma'am that's why" and continued cooing at Emmy who was smiling.

"Oh, okay then." I repied to Tree and then turn back to the "Big Man" or thats what he call himself. "I'm still mad at you Scott, but I'll work out for you sense you can't."

"Good now sit down so we can go through the set list and tour stuff. I was going to do it with Tree but since you're here it is better if you listen in as well."

I just nod and sit down in the chair next to Tree who has my giggly baby in her lap playing peak a boo. I look over and sigh leaning back. Once I'm settled Scott start going on an on about how the tour is supposed to run. Until about noon when he finishes.

"I do have one question, you never once said who would be watching Emmy while I am on stage."

"Oh, umm... how about Tree. Emmy likes her and Tree is going to be with you."

"I can't you have me in charge of running the show remember," Tree responds.

"Well, we'll have to figure this out. I got it we'll ask your mom."

"No! My mom wanted nothing to do with me or her. So, No."

"Well... we'll figure it out."

After this I get up and start gathering my things to leave.

"Hey Taylor, can you come with me fore a few?" Tree asks while we are leaving.

"Why?"

"Well, some of your tour outfits need to be fitted."

"Oh yeah, I'll follow you." I grab Emmy from her arms and place her in the car seat. Luckily this time she is asleep. I then get into the driver's seat and follow Tree.

After about a 30-minute drive we arrive at the place, and we park and get out. She offers to get Emmy and I follow her in. When we go in a lady comes up to her and smiles.

"Oh my gosh, she is so cute!"

I just grin and introduce myself.

"Hi, I'm Taylor, and that is Emmy." I say pointing to my daughter who is now awake and hungry. "Do you happen to have somewhere I can feed her?"

"Oh yes you can use my office," She opens the door and closes the blinds. "Whenever you get done just come out and we are in the next door on your left."

"Okay thank you so much," I respond.

The lady just nods her head in acknowledgement and motions to Tree to follow her to the next room. Once they leave and close the door, I start to feed Emmy. She eats for about 10 minutes before she decides she's full and starts to fall back asleep. Once she's asleep I get up and go into the other room where Tree takes her from my hands as I had to try on clothes.

"So how has it been being a new mom?" the seamstress asked.

"Ehh... it's great, but I don't have enough time to do anything."

"I bet. However you'll miss these days once they are gone."

"I know. Besides she's already growing up too fast."

She then grabs one of the tour outfits and passes it to me go put on. I quickly change and get onto the pedestal for her to pin the outfit.

"Is the dress too long? I don't want you tripping on the stage."

"I think it'll be fine when I have my heels on. However, it is a little tight around my waist."

"Okay let me see," she says coming up to look at the fabric around my waist. After a moment of thinking she leans back. "I see what the problem is, but before I fix the dress to make it bigger; I need to know if you plan on losing any weight. Not that you need to. I mean you perfectly healthy."

"Umm... No... why?"

"Well, the dress is a little tight because I made it for after you started learning the choreography. Usually that couple weeks of intensive work out causes people to lose 10-15 pounds."

"Oh, okay. I mean other than then I don't plan on anything. I honestly just want to go home and spend time with my baby."

"I don't blame you. So, what we will do is leave it for now and if after the choreography week it is still a little tight, we will loosen it up. I mean if that is okay with you."

"Yeah, that's fine by me." I respond changing from the dress into another.

I had to try on a least 20 dresses that day many of them were a little tight and others were loose. However, throughout the entire time the lady was nice and considerate.

After all the dresses have been fitted, I change back into my everyday clothes and go get Emmy from Tree. Once I get her Tree starts pouting which makes me laugh.

"Tree if you want to have baby so bad go talk to your husband." I say laughing at her face.

"I know, I know, besides I don't need a kid right now I have you to deal with."

I just shake my head and grab all my things, "Hey I'm leaving. I'll see you later Tree."

"Okay, see you, Taylor!"

I walk out the front door with Emmy in my arms and head to my car. I quickly load everything into the car and head home where I fall back into my everyday routine.

--- April 22---

Todays the day, I start my new tour tomorrow with a performance in Evansville. This means that today I must pack all my stuff up for the tour. This also means I must pack enough clothes and diapers for Emmy. In total I probably pack about 5 suitcases of clothes for both Emmy and I; and I finished right on time because as I closed the last suitcase my tour buss pulled up outside to pick us up. A few minutes later Tree and the driver where up at my door helping me to get my suitcases, stroller, car seat, and whatever else I needed down to the bus. This all took about an hour. After that we climbed on the bus and headed toward the first venue. I really dread starting tour because I honestly just want to be back at home. I just want to go back to December when Emmy was younger, and I was happy.