Jailbreak (Part 2!!)

Začít od začátku

Natsu just socks him in the face. 

Natsu: Just shut up, and take us to the cells! 

And so... 

They arrive at the cells that have the members of Sabertooth. 

Natsu: Don't worry, we're here to save you guys! 

Yukino: Huh? NATSU, WENDY, GAJEEL! 

Sorano: Well well, looks like we owe you one ... again. 

Minerva: Please, they're slowly killing Sting and Rogue. They- 

???: YOU HAVE TO SAVE THEM!! STING COULD DIE!! 

???2: F-Frosch thinks ... so too. 

Happy: Lector, Frosch, you two okay? 

Lector and Frosch (Two Exceeds who are being taken care of by Sting and Rogue! Lector is the cat on the right who has the utmost confidence in his partner! They're as close as Natsu is with Happy, as Wendy is with Carla, and as how Gajeel is with ...

Lector and Frosch (Two Exceeds who are being taken care of by Sting and Rogue! Lector is the cat on the right who has the utmost confidence in his partner! They're as close as Natsu is with Happy, as Wendy is with Carla, and as how Gajeel is with Lily! Frosch is the one in the frog suit! He is very close to Rogue, and is very worried whenever he gets hurt! He's got a one-track mind, but AWWW LOOK AT HIM! SO CUTE!!) 

Lector: NO!! Kaido's going to drain Sting until he's a stick! 

Natsu: WHAT?! THAT BASTARD!! AS IF KILLING MOMO'S DAD WAS BAD ENOUGH!!! 

Yukino: I'm more concerned of Big Mom taking their souls. She's such a wretched woman. And the way she turns her own children into monsters. 

Rufus: I have to agree. That Perospero is rotten to the core. 

Gajeel: After what he did to Pedro, I couldn't agree anymore. 

Orga: What's even worse, is the candy he develops. It's painful. 

Wendy: I know, I got hit by it once. But don't worry! We're gonna get out of- 

But then out of nowhere one of the walls breaks down. 

???: Straw Hats, give it up. You're not going anywhere. 

Smoker appears. 

Natsu: Not now Smoker! Can you just piss off? 

Smoker: You pirates will not escape from me. 

Wendy: They just don't give up. 

Smoker: Right now l- Where the hell is Tashigi? 

Tashigi had wound up somewhere else. 

Tashigi: Huh? Where am- AGH! My glasses lost their lenses. That's bad. SMOKER!!! SMOKER!!! SMOKER WHERE ARE YOU?! 

As she continues to look around, she runs into- 

Tashigi: ZORO! SCARLET!!

Erza: So, looks like you lost track of Smoker this time? 

Tashigi: Don't mock me! I won't let you pirate scum continue to- 

Zoro: Can you jut get to the point? You always do this. 

Tashigi: ARGH! I SWORE I'D TURN YOU BOTH IN, NOW GET READY!! 

Meanwhile again... 

Jack: Hey, you guys, I really have a bad feeling about this. 

As Jack says that, Kizaru appears with the light forming together. 

Kizaru: Huh? Where am I now? 

(Y/N): Kizaru.

Ultear: Why are the Marines here? 

(Y/N): I really don't know, and right now, having him here is bad. Let's just- 

You soon duck as Kizaru knocks almost everyone away with one kick. 

Kizaru: Now, I know you're in league with Straw Hat and crew, so why don't you just turn yourself in, and I won't have to kill you. 

Meredy: How did he- 

Jellal: Another devil fruit, he can become light. Everyone go! I'll handle him. My magic should damage him. 

Kizaru: My, aren't you the cocky one. I believe you should die. Isn't that right? 

Once again ... on another hand... 

Carrot and Jinbe begin breaking down several walls to make sure that the moonlight will be revealed everywhere. 

Carrot: Hey, Jinbe, how much longer? 

Jinbe: It shouldn't be that long now. We're almost done. No- 

???: CANDY SHOWER!!

1,000,000 candy arrows rain down on them, and Perospero appears while laughing. 

Perospero: KUKUKUKUKUKU! Looks like the rabbit has come out of Wonderland to confront me. Tell me, how does your lion friend feel up in heaven? 

Carrot begins to twitch and grit her teeth in anger. She growls and holds her face while struggling to contain herself.

Carrot: You ... condescending ... sadistic ... callous ... MOTHER FUCKER!!!!! 

Perospero: What? 

She screams and transforms into her Suulong form, and then she stabs him through the chest with her bare hands. 

Perospero: Huh? BLEGH!! 

Jinbe was honestly horrified. 

Carrot: I'LL SHOW YOU WHAT HELL IS. 

Perospero for once experienced real fear. He was horrified.