"I'll never leave you" I whispered wiping away his tears.

I ran my fingers down his back.

"None of us will. We'll fight. We'll scream. But in the end we won't ever leave you." I said and he just rested his head on me.

"I'm sorry" was the first thing he said after silence as I was wiping his hands.

I stopped "Nik....you saved my brother."

He made eye contact with me I could see his dimples forming a small smile.

"Take off your pants." I said and he chuckled slightly him and his dirty mind.

"There all dead?" I asked unbuckling his belt he was covered in hybrid blood and his own.

"We were forming a plan for the cure and they just attacked. I will be honest I didn't see it coming." He said.

"They were going to kill Stefan then Rebekah dagger and throw her in the Pacific. Tyler was going to possess my body then rip my heart out. He told me he'd have you when I was dead. Is there something I should know about." He said angrily.

"Tyler? No. Before any of this before you when I just came to town he kissed
me, I didn't like him like that and I pushed him away. I never told anyone that. Well except Stefan" I said.

"He kissed you?" Nik growled.

"Yes. But I said no. There's only one person for me" I said.

"But then you had no idea about me?" Nik asked.

"Well when Tyler kissed me I knew that he wasn't the one for me" I whispered.

"So it's okay when I rip his heart out?" Nik asked nonchalantly and I sighed but nodded.

"You know I'm sick of this town, everyone is out to get you when your only trying to find the cure I swear the next person who tries to-" he cut me off kissing me.

After a moment he pulled back and chuckled.

"That was a really nice way of telling me to shut up." I said and he walked me out of the bathroom.

"Once we find this cure Elena will be human I will make more hybrids these ones will be loyal." He said. Wait.

Really?

I don't want to be mad at him right now but REALLY?! After what just happened.

"Yeah" I said.

"Where have Kol and Stefan gone?" I asked changing the subject as he pulled on a shirt on.

"They've gone to find out what fool was helping Tyler. You and I are going back and getting that idiot Jeremy to finish this blasted map" he said pulling out a bag.

"We're going back to doppelgänger?" I asked and he chuckled.

He held up a black lacy bra and smirked at me. I rolled my eyes wrapping my arms around his back.

"Mmm" he hummed.

"Don't distract me. We have to go" he said spinning me around.

"Okay" I said and he kissed my cheek.

While Nik packed a bag I hung with Rebekah for awhile cheering her up.

"Aria" I heard Nik outside and knew I had to go.

"Be careful." Rebekah said giving me a hug. It's weird not having hybrids pro troll the whole place.

"Aria sweetheart move your little ass" Nik said behind me and I spun seeing him I crossed my arms.