Breakfast in bed

Magsimula sa umpisa

You weren't sure what Bucky was up to, but you hurried back in the house and ran up the stairs. You saw that Daisy and Alpine were in the official nest that was made shortly after you and Bucky had left. You hummed to yourself as you took off your mask, and went into the bathroom and started a bubble bath. You got undressed and sighed as you got into the warm water with a bath bomb making the room smell like roses. You turned on your music and sang softly while you relaxed. You ran your hand over your stomach and smiled to yourself thinking about the two little lives inside of you. You couldn't believe that you and Bucky were taking this big of a step already. You thought of Loki, and felt thankful for him helping you, only wishing that you had known about the pregnancy before. You stayed in the water until it was nearly cold, and took a quick shower. You did up your hair in curls, with a small updo before starting on your makeup. You made sure to cover the kiss marks, and double checked that your makeup covered everything before putting your mask back on. You went to your closet and looked at everything that was there, and decided on a dress that was soft pink that tucked in at your waist and showed some cleavage. The dress went to your calves, and you put on a pair of cream colored flats and checked the time. You still had about an hour before Bucky would be home to come get you, you went and did the dishes and made some tea before taking Daisy outside to sit in your garden.
"I didn't see you this morning" Laura popped her head over the fence.
"James surprised me with breakfast in bed" you gave a smile. "How are you today?" you asked gently.
"I'm good. Making the sandwiches shortly for tomorrow. Did you get around to make the pie?" she smiled back at you.
"I did, I made three for tomorrow. James brought one to work yesterday for the boys, and we have one for tonight" you sighed happily. "I'm pretty excited for tomorrow" you added gently.
"Oh, we love our tea parties. The boys just hang out in the garage and talk about their men stuff and guns" she rolled her eyes at word guns. You smirked in response and took a sip of your tea.
"Speaking of guns, I've been looking online trying to find my James a new unique gun for his collection" you spoke a little louder than usual. "He loves to collect them, and I want to get him something that would give him bragging rights with the boys"
"Have you tried any gun shows?" she raised her eyebrow.
"I'm not big on crowds" you shook your head.
"Maybe we can come up with something tomorrow at tea" she seemed to be deep in thought. "The boys wont hear us, so there's nothing to worry about"
"That sounds good, money's not something I'm worried about. My uncle sent me money as a housewarming gift. I thought it would be the perfect thing to get James before we start having to purchase all the baby stuff" you gave a shy smile.
"Babies cost a lot of money" she reminded you.
"I know, but I need to spoil my James just one more time" you giggled. "Have you met him? He needs to be spoiled once in a while"
"You two both act like you are still in the honeymoon stage" she joined you in having a good giggle.
"I hope we always do" you sighed and took another sip of tea.
"You look wonderful by the way" she leaned more on the fence.
"James is taking me on a date" you bit your bottom lip. "He's making today a surprise. Would you mind keeping an eye on the house?"
"We are in a safe neighborhood. You have nothing to worry about" Laura grinned at you. "I'll keep an eye out though, no worries" she shrugged.
"I'd better get my purse together" you finished your tea and Daisy ran up to you. "I'll see you tomorrow" you picked up your cup and went back inside.
"See you tomorrow" she called to you, and you heard her walking away.

You weren't sure what to expect when Bucky got home. You knew he would likely need a moment to change, but went outside to wait on him regardless. You had made sure to bring the burner phone just in case, along with your normal phone in your purse.
When the car pulled into the driveway you ran down the steps to see Bucky getting out of the car and he grinned at you. You threw yourself into his arms and gave him a soft kiss on the lips that he quickly deepened.
"Was I gone too long?" he chuckled.
"Always" you giggled. "You don't even smell like the shop" you observed.
"I let the boys do the work today" he looked away momentarily. "Let me go get changed really quick" he gave you a chaste kiss on the lips. He went over and opened the passenger side door, and waited for you to slip in the car. You smiled softly and got in, and looked over towards Ron and Stephanie's house. You saw Stephanie had come outside and was working on her garden. She looked over and gave you a wave, so you waved back with a big smile on your face. She got up and headed over, so you turned on the car for a moment to roll down the window.
"Headed out?" she smiled to you as she got to the car.
"Date night, James is taking me on a surprise date" you grinned happily.
"You two are too cute" she giggled. "Are you excited for tomorrow?" she asked quickly.
"I am, I already made the pies" you sighed happily. "I haven't seen you all week"
"I wasn't feeling well. Ron's been busy in the basement all week, so I haven't seen much of anyone" she shrugged, looking a little sad.
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Are you feeling better now?" you asked, feeling awful you hadn't gone to check on her, even though you barely knew her.
"Much better, just a touch of the flu" she smiled.
"Are you excited for tomorrow too?" you asked, trying to keep the conversation going.
"Definitely, I feel people starved" she nodded.
"You know, you should come over for tea sometime next week. I had Laura over on Monday, and it was lovely to sit out in the garden for a bit during the day and have some conversation" you reached out and touched her on the arm.
"I'd love that, we can invite Laura and enjoy your little rose garden" she giggled. "So, do you have any idea where he's taking you?" she wiggled her eyebrows.
"James is good at keeping secrets" you flushed. "I'm so excited, he just told me to dress nicely" you admitted.
"Did he take you to the big fancy restaurant in town yet?" she looked to the front door to make sure you two still had time to talk.
"Yes, last week. It was lovely. The food was fantastic" you nodded eagerly. "He's spoiling me a lot today, he started me out with breakfast in bed" you admitted gently.
"You have a good man, I would keep a good hold on him" she smiled and waved at Bucky as came out the door. He stopped to lock the door and came over slowly.
"Hey Stephanie" Bucky came over and paused for a moment.
"I was just stealing your wife for a moment, girl talk of course" Stephanie smiled to him. "I'd better get back to my garden. I'll have to make supper soon. Enjoy your date night you two" she waved to you and walked back to her house. Bucky went around to get in the drivers side, and slid into his seat. He reached over and took your hand, once the door was shut, and kissed your knuckles.
"You look amazing" he smiled. You took in his dark blue jeans, and the white dress shirt and wanted to purr just looking at how handsome he was.
"You look amazing James" you cooed to him.
"Are you ready?" he put on his seat belt.
"For extra time with you? Always" you bit your bottom lip and his eyes darkened a bit.
"Don't do that, you know it makes me want to kiss you" he sighed and leaned over the center console and kissed you softly on the lips. He groaned and pulled back. "We can't be late" he sighed. "Time to go"