chapter 47

"Takemichi!...are you al....righ..t"

Once the man had stepped into the mansion, it was quite except some wheezling noise from upstairs. Thinking that it might just be air and curtains flying from the breeze outside, might takemichi or maybe kakucho or either the other executives had kept the widows open. Still being calm at this time, Haruchiyo sighed before walking at least in a hurried pace towards the room where he was told takemichi was kept. He was a lot worried when he heard about the what had happened, so he rushed in here like at the maximum speed he could just it was so miraculous that he did not get into any kind of an accident. Nothing was in his head when a sudden sound of someone commanding caught his hearing. His mind got busy with thousand of thoughts for a while when he realised that he needed to act at the point cause takemichi is alone. Just did he wanted to know about this unpredicted intruder that might be. Handling onto the gun tucked at the back of his pants, the man ran to the room as fast as he could, not carring about being tripped and hurt his own nose by falling to the floor. He reached to the room and barged open to see that takemichi was in the arms of this familiar figure, yeah he did call out to him but what startled him more was seeing the most currently wanted Mikey looking all good enough to stand by straight and the addition of the latter pointing the gun at his own head.

"Mi...key?"
Sanzu grasped, relaxing his muscles and glancing at the back thinking if he was pranked or something. But really this wasn't the time to think about that, this scenario doesn't even look as fake enough to be a prank and the guns in this guys hands are definately real. Being an executive in a gang, this is atleast something he can estimate.

Naoto widened his eyes at the mention of the name takemichi. He couldn't believe what he just heard. He awaited his eyes at the man in his arms and starred intensely at the figure that was already loosing conciousness. He cursed for finding out now that takemichi is drugged and is it really fine to just be there and thing about what was actually happening? He doesn't care who drugged takemichi, he just wants to save him. He can deal with the person later.

Since his childhood, even after knowing that this little blue eyed man had been dating his sister. Naoto never cared to open his heart for the feeling that the other was making him feel. He never felt guilty of how much he secretly loved the man. It was so much enough for him. But he never knew that taking things such lightly would end up ruining his teenage days. In his little bubbly youth Naoto grew up moody, unable to surpass his desires. Well he could say that his own sister noticed his behaviour with takemichi back than. The way the boy tried his best to impress the older, the way he blushed every time takemichi would appear out of nowhere, the sweet clinginess that made the people other than them feel uncomfortable from such actions, it was all obvious that no one would not notice. And his sister was the first one to comment on it which back then made him revolt against his own lovable sibling. Yes, he never fought his sister this big that they would be even unable to speak to each other from that day onwards. This fight was never like that time in his old days when they would bickker over certain things, argue, skip lunch or dinner, well the next day get back once again like children would. It was all awkward till he got the information that hinata broke up with the man he loved. This made him so happy that like a blessing or a gift of getting along, he cut off from the awkwardness and ended up being together with hinata back again. But this never stopped him from looking for takemichi. And if you are thinking that Naoto was thinking of courting his own sisters ex, then it was absolutely true though he himself never agreed to it, but this was the reason.

Well things didn't go his way at all, he couldn't find anything about Takemichi, not until he joined one of the japans top investigation department thinking that it would help him in his personal search too. And thanks to his father being a police, it was a pretty much easy that way to get recommended into the investigation areas. Gradually, so was Naoto successful in finding out about Takemichi, but as soon he had thought of paying a visit the man, the latter was nowhere to be found and that is when the rumours about bontens queen started.

Naoto doubtfully starred at takemichi body, no carring about whether he looked like a pervert of or no while starring at this beauty in heat. He wanted to know this one thing by searching for that one mark when he frowns at not being able to find. The bonten tattoo, which he couldnt find it. But he didn't stop, at least he had his eyes on the weird earings that the other wore which made his heart beat faster. But this time, wasn't love but fear. All this time, realising that he actually was having Sano Majirous queen in his arms, graoning with pain about to die. Linking this out, he cursed himself for being so dumb when he had all thing going just infront of his eyes. And again keeping that aside, takemichi. Forget about Mikey and hell to bonten, he needed to save takemichi. He looked towards Mikey with pleading eyes, asking for help, wel he even actually asked for help. But Mikey just smiled weakly while pissed Naoto a little off but he just ignore it and continued what he wanted to do...then did he turn to face sanzu who too started crying with his eyes still fixed on the light breathing figure of takemichi.

"Its...too late..."
Sanzu threw himself to the floor, kneeling on the cold tiles not bothering to wipe off his extremely soaked face. Knowing what the other meant, Naoto threw his gun back down shocked at the things just happening infront of his eyes. He just met takemichi and the boy is already...giving up on life. He just met the man and he couldnt even confess and even if he wants takemichi to hear his voice at his last breath, his lips were just quivering unable to speak, hard to even move them. He shouldn't have come here! This is all his fault! Yes Naoto blames himself. Seeing takemichi turn pale, he reminds himself how he interrupted Mikey and takemichi when he wasn't need to do so and ruined the things. Just...why...if he didn't come, Mikey would be able to save the man. Even though it would hurt him knowing that it was someone else other than him touching takemichi, but still atleast the man who he had crush on for about twelve years would have been able to live, he would atleast get the chance to finally court his crush. He doesn't know what happened in bonten, he might also be just a mere person for em, but that doesn't matter. Just because he did not get the chance to play an important and worderful role he could  have played in takemichi life according to his own self, this hurt more. A tear escaped from th corner of the man's left eye while he sees takemichi trying to say his last words before the man closes his beautiful serene orbs to a complete rest...

"Mikey...mi...key..."
Those were the last words that faintly escaped the man's mouth while he grasped and stopped breathing. That just wasn't it, soon the second a loud bang interrupted the others attention. Looking towards Mikey, gun in the others hand and him leaning down on the cold tiles of the floor. Blood spilling all out of the others head all over and the hitching of the breath. No light snores, nothing can be heard ,except for the crying of Naoto and sanzu. So much were they unhappy to witness this that is killing them deep beneath.

They both have no idea how to term this love of Mikey and Takemichi. The love of King and Queen of Japan's top underworld organization. The love that was filled with complete lust at first but then ended up being the most beautiful regret and guilt. A love in which one figured himself for being undeserving and the other just begged, trying to make the other understand the feeling he finally realised for the real time beneath. So many things happened, the feeling of a sacrificial loss, so many emotions conquered the urge of trying to show off the never lasting affection which ended up being the feelings of the last heartbeat. Just this was it... Takemichi had found happiness but happiness never found takemichi, that is why he wanted to lead himself with the authority he was given, but just couldn't he. Takemichi was drugged to be queen, he became a queen but a queen who further steps had never been predicted.

~End~