chapter 43

Takemichi halted on his steps unintentionally, unable to walk from holding steady his balance in between of his pace. His mind is clouded, he feels a burst of guilt gather in his heart causing tremendous aches that gradually force him to clench on his chest with his free hand. While his other hand held onto the walls for support as he makes his way to where he was told Mikey was. This heat feels like it's been tearing every nerve of his body. The ache has been started to cause trouble to his most fragile parts, causing him to bear in with the horrifying hell he was just witnessing. 'mikey', 'mikey', 'mikey', all he had his head filled up was with Mikey's name, his king, he wants his king to touch him as he keeps on getting aroused even when he is in pain. It hurts, the burning sensation on his skin cells is making him loose his mind. He wants mikey to rub it off, to place his cold hands on his delicate skin and kiss him while the latter heals the warmth which is more then scarier than....death. He doesnt want to die either, he is scared of dying so would he just let anyone do him and help the drug effect to calm down, but no...why now...why is his heart feeling mad from the others touch now, the comfort his heart is only reminding him of his in the arms of his king. Mikey, the sinful warmth of the latters body, the cold caressing that still lingers like light tickles at his figure. He should hate him, takemichi should be hating Mikey, that man has done so much! But why! Why does love just...just happen... Not thinking but atleast witnessing now, did takemichi even love the man he says he loved back then when he came here. The wonderful touch of the others drove him crazy, making him conclude that his love wasnt lustful, but pure and from connection by heart. But now his body is telling a different story, didnt he want to do it with kakucho one day...but why now...even before the drug...he said! Takemichi cried out for draken... Was it really draken he missed? Whom did his body crave for? Was it Mikey all the time he failed to understand?

Takemichi placed his hand on the left, below his stomach area as he felt the hurtful pain of the surgical wound go numb. All he could feel was some wet cold liquid soak his tshirt. Takemichi ignored it, for now, he doesn't care about his wound that's opened up, not fully though and is bleeding...he is...sure...that the wound can be healed but the drug would put him off soon if he did not go to the person he wants. Takemichi paced a little faster, not caring about anything in the world right now. All he wants is his life to be safe, out of danger and to see Mikey. His crave has unknowingly turned dangerous, like a crazy obssession. Is this what obssession looks like? Wasn't he obssessed with Mikey before?

Takemichi slumped against the door, leaving a long sigh while he continues groaning in pain and squirming in horniness. Soft whispers of calling out to Mikey could be heard breathy against the door. Just a little while and takemichi started crying, sniffing loudly when he still saw the door to the room still close.
"Mikey!....mhgh...please....open the door....sniff... please...."
Takemichi continue pressing his whole body agains the door, trying to feel Mikey touch, thinking that Mikey would do him all he wants... But where did he really go wrong to witness this side of Mikey who even started avoiding him at the time when he needs him. Did him shutting Mikey off really cause this sought of bad feeling in his kings heart? Thinking that it could be the reason, takemichi slumped down of his knees, kneeling, agains the closed door, both hands holding tightly onto his chest and crying loudly asking for forgiveness. Asking for forgiveness and spouting out promises he doesnt even know if he will be able to fullfil, he even forgot the words he did said after each phrase, let go of fulfillment.

"Takemichi! What are you doing there...."
Kakucho ran towards takemichi, satisfied to have found the man in a fine state. But still concerned at the mans unusual actions. Why was takemichi even kneeling and for what! And more like! Against a door... Well, kakucho isn't an idiot, he knows that takemichi is calling out to Mikey, but the man isn't even going to open the door. Also! Seeing Mikey himself act this way towards takemichi made the taller widen his eyes. If it's takemichi who is in a miserable state calling out to Mikey, the latter shouldnt even take a second to come out...just what's going on. And second question, when did takemichi specifically start craving for Mikey.

Kakucho placed his hand on takemichi shoulder and the other slapped the hand away on an instant. Kakucho looked at takemichi shocked before the later continued.
"Don't touch me...only...only Mikey can touch me..."
Ok, now like what the hell? Kakucho was totally confused at the others behaviour. Mikey? Man had been doing things with other executives like Mikey just did not exist in the world itself, and now he wants mikey? Ok hell with it, but what was actually wrong with takemichi behaviour. How come he couldn't recognise kakucho, his best old childhood friend and still freinds though there's this thing in between them is similar to unrequited love. Kakucho leaned back closer again to confront takemichi, thinking that the latter acted just out of panic and now might not do the same. But na, it wasn't what he wanted, takemichi screamed at him to get away again. Just at that, Kokonoi rushed into the scene out of nowhere, seeing takemichi all trembling to the floor and hugging his knees tightly, fear and horror all plastered over his face. Unaware of the situation, Kokonoi walked over and bent down worried and leaned a little close to takemichi. Takemichi did react, he slowly started moving back still in his faint expression of moans escaping his small mouth and his hands trying to get off his control and touch himself.

"Queen, what are you doing here?...hm? You want to see Mikey?..."
And to that takemichi slowly raised his ocean blue to look at Kokonoi, this also got drew kakuchos attention.
"This is the first time...that's happened...our king ...he is not here...."
Takemichi widened his eyes in disbelief and the drug hit harder, Kokonoi moved his hand slowly pretending to caress takemichi back with like the intention of confront the man. Before takemichi could scream, the latter pressed hard at the others neck. Takemichi pupils rested slowly as he falls, still squirming and groaning with pain in his unconciousness. Seeing takemichi lay on kokos lap, sleeping, kakucho doesnt care for the fact that takemichi did not push away Koko. What he is more interested in knowing now is...just where the hell Mikey dissappeared.