chapter 42

Kakucho walked in the room where takemichi was, satisfied with the man having no wierd questions to trouble him with and also had he eaten enough and finished all the food from the plate. But the latter halted at scene infront on him, it stunned the hell out of the man. Takemichi was squirming into the chair, cheeks flushed and sweet moans escaping the boys little mouth while his hands did the job of touching his own self. Kakucho stood wide eyed, he slapped his gaze away from the figure in heat and like a miracle his eyes stooped at the small bits of glass on the table. Kakucho frowned and paced towards the figure, he examined around and found the reason for this mess. Takemichi had taken the aphrodisiac which he once had been tricked into drinking back at the park. At that time he was saved by draken, but now, there's no one...kakucho is lured into helping the man out, but he can't, he doesn't want to cause takemichi is his bestfriend, he can't do this to someone he loves but yet the other person still sees him as a buddy. He lusts for takemichi but doesn't have to courage to act on with what the man wants or maybe, kakucho is so afraid that takemichi would shut him away.

The taller glanced at takemichi for once but soon shut his eyes holding onto his beastly urges. His hands had formed into a tight fist, competing with his innerself from getting apart from the temptation. He feels it, that he can avoid this, yes he can, and he has the ability to, but every time when he makes up his mind with thorough difficulty from getting apart from the man in pain, the sweet groaning of the kitten gets him off. It was embarassing, the taller blushed at what he just thought of his best friend. Kitten?? This was so freaking embarassing. Kakucho covered his face starring to anything but the man totally arousing out his fantasies. Oh how much did he want to scream and call out to the other executives, but no he can't do that. Kakucho had his own weaknesses, he did not want the other executives to see this side of the man. Yes, he does know that this is the most stupidiest reason his got inorder to hold onto takemichi nor does he have any right to draw control over takemichi like the man actually doesn't belong to him at all. And the second resone was.... The massive buldge in his pants that had his whole confident display sticking out of his black throusers. Just the pants were loose, but never did he know that they could feel this tight just because of the buldge. It was throbbing like hell and just for being know as the most toughest men in bonten, never thrusted into holes and now seeing that same Mr tough get all sweaty just because of his long length being in a full display. Just imagine how would it ruin the man's reputation among his other work mates, on top of that he is the advisor for divisions and underground wars, showing his this weak side would be a total shame. They say words spread fast in the world of hell and if something related to this comes out, it won't even take a second to create the embarassing events where kakucho would end up appearing in.

"Takemichi...hold on...let me get some lukewarm water along with a towel...k? Just be..."
Kakucho placed his hands on takemichi flustered burning cheeks, caressing them hoping to bring down the effect, while he says the above. Worry was the only thing plastered all over his face, but deep inside his heart was shouting to the his ears like a devil to just proceed on f*cking the brains out of takemichi. Another loud moan and takemichi pulled kakucho closer to him, mummling sweet somethings which the taller found hard to guess the words. Placing the taller's head on his chest, kakucho could hear the racing heartbeat of his queen. It was loud and beautiful, he loved it no matter how it felt off rythm from being the loveliest beats, while takemichi slowly caressed the scar on the man's head, lovingly. Kakucho cooed in the brush of the soft sensations agains his forehead.

It was a a little time they stayed like that when kakucho finally gave in, pulling up and starring into the soul of the whimpering man. He moved inches closer to the moaning plump lips, slightly apart. He closed the gap between the soft muscles, sticking hard together and brushing agains eachother. Kakcho held the man's jaw when the latter had given in, exploring the insides of the man and sucking onto every pit that he could touch and feel with his tongue. The kiss was sloppy, but the sloppiness just remained inside, except the saliva dribbled out of both their mouth. Echoes of smooches can be heard within the room, pulling back for a grasp and again continue kissing each other till the taller surpresses the hunger he had for his little crush. Just how much did he want this, his sinful desire for his best friend and his lustful thoughts to look down on his queen and giving orders, wanting takemichi to obey him, his little kink that he knew he would never get to achieve with his imagined person. But miraculously it was finally the time, temtaption is something no one can win against, i have said this before too. Oh just how much kakucho wants takemichi to beg him, address him words that show his authority on the man below him. Takemichi looked beautiful when he is messed up, kakucho wanted to see it so badly. The taller pulled apart and was about to get in sucking the man's neck while he was already choking him. But it was interrupted.

"Mikey...ahg..please...hur...hurry up..."
It was kakucho who was gonna give it to him! It was now kakucho who was about to make takemichi feel good. No Mikey! There is no Mikey right now! The king is not here! It was the bontens advisor and not the leader! Kakucho roared internally with anger when he heard Mikey's name grasping istelf out of takemichi little mouth, when Mikey is not even here. Kakucho tightened his grip on takemichi shoulders and the man left a painful groan yet that too came out very seductive. Kakucho leaned closer to takemichi with the intention to continue his love act but the man pushed the taller away running out of the room. Kakucho got back into his senses when he just realised what he did. He was about this close in breaking takemichi, but isn't it what he wanted? Isn't that the only thing he wanted? When did he happen to want more that what he needs? His desire has grown to an extent that now the man is cursing himself for growing within himself greed towards someone who he treasured so much, who he felt happy just by looking from far away. How did he get this much of a boldness to end up trying to go all the way with takemichi, but not just all the way...but end up doing things that could emotionally hurt the man.

Kakucho head triggered with thoughts and guilt, thinking that he was just about to become a person he would never want takemichi to see. His hungry eyes had now turned sick of his own actions. His skin had changed pale for his own filthy desire. His steps halted when had lost his balance that forced him to lean on the desk infront of him. Leaving out a long sigh he just remembered takemichi running out of the room. Kakucho cursed internally knowing that his queen is still in his recovering period, the surgery cut has not fully healed. Just one hard stretch of the stitched skin, the wound can fully open up and theres now way takemichi would be again lucky enough to survive that. And if anything happens to takemichi...its the end of bonten. With that thought, all sweating with a thousand worries...kakucho ran to wherever his legs could led him, not carring about the times he tripped just wanting to look for takemichi, all he wanted to do was get takemichi back to the room and provide him with whatever medications necessary to bring down the effect of the drug!