chapter 20

"Please...help me forget today...."

He wanted to make an eye contact with the confidence he did all this time. But he just can't, it just seems so difficult to do so. It's just been like a few hours left for the first day to complete and here he is experiancing like tones of emotions in one day. Worst part was that he met someone from long ago, who once lived in his memories, in his mind and heart. He thought he got over it, but no, the heartbreaking ache in his heart is still making him feel the unbearable sensations.

Mikey didnt look towards takemichi for a while, instead he glanced at the man beside him who seems to be so stunned from what he just heard. The slight blushes were not left overlooked by Mikey at the side of his cheeks. They were so obvious that even an idiot would scream like 'hey man! You blushing like hell'. Takemichi looked timid, shivering as if with pain. Mikey didnt waste a time but grabbed onto his queens waist, pulling him into a tight embrass. This wasnt the right thing to do, his Mitchy needed to forget on his own. Mikeys warm hug was so warm that it was driving takemichi crazy. Draken glanced at the couple and smiled softly at their subtle action. He then placed his hand on takemichi who was trembling in his beloveds arms, ruffling the latter's hair making the boy coo.

"More than doing those things...crying as much as you like...is what can ease your pain... takemitchy"
Mikey said softly patting the boys head. For the first time in life, draken felt so pleased as if seeing the same old Mikey he knew. The one with a soft heart towards any person who suffered, radiating his warmth to the person, to make them feel better.

After a little silence, the whole area filled up with cries like of a small baby. Takemichi was crying out all his pain, wanting to forget it. Cursing himself for falling in love with someone who seemed so sharp enough to be able to break his heart. Mikey relaxed his eyes close, listening to his beloveds cries until the boy falls asleep in exhaustion.
"Did I do it right?...kenchin?..."
Mikey asked with palness all over his face. Gaining drakens pleased attention that calmed his heart down a bit. After he got a slight nodd from the taller man, Mikey lifted takemichi in his arms in a bridal style and walked upstairs to their room. While draken stood back watching the couple fade away into one of the rooms lightly.

Once they reached the place, Mikey placed takemichi on his bed and kissed the men's forehead. He pulled down the boys pants, leaving the figure naked with its erotically marked, beautiful body. The man's hands reached to the tissue box on the side desk, pulling out a tissue and delicately wiping off his queens face that was soaked with those bitterly cried tears. He put the wet tissue to the side and slided his fingers along with the mans smooth skin down to between his thighs. Takemichi soft moans filled up the awkwardly silent room, but they were more of a slight breathings that only Mikey could hear and look lovingly at his queen.
"That is why...that is why i wanted to you to be with me...this is the only place takemitchy...where you belong...under my care. Under my protection...you love me...and i love you...we both have each other..."
Those honest words were enough to trickle down a tear from the side of takemichi eyes as if the boy heard what his lover said, he felt the fondness of loneliness and the feeling of being together, he felt what his lover felt. Mikey leaned forward placing his head on his lovers chest and listening to the subtle heartbeat that was so calm yet pleasing to hear, that light beating was like an emotion that takemichi shared with Mikey without words, without actions and without being in a mode of moving here and there.

Minutes passed, Mikey was still there when he realised he napped on his queen for a little while. He jolted up and saw takemichi legs all in display as if calling to be devoured. Mikey leaned and bit into the pale thighs, kissing all the previous marks done by him with happiness. He then pushed his fingers in his lovers asshole, pushing in a little slightly and massaging the insides. Seeing the boy looking uncomfortable from the unknown actions, Mikey pulled out the butt plug making sure his Mitchy didn't feel any wierd enough to wake up while that happened but was totally unaware of since he was in a deep sleep.

Mikey pulled off takemichi shirt and and made the man lie down comfortably, feeling the softness underneath him that was warm enough to make him comfortably embrass his ownself. Mikey walked out after pulling on the blanket over takemichi slight shivering body asking for extra warmth.

Draken walked closer and stood infront of his king the next moment he saw Mikey coming out of the room.
"What should we do with her?..."
Draken asked for the further instructions regarding the human he just needed to catch and was successful in doing so. It was obvious that Mikey wanted the girl who hurt his mitchy suffer the consequences, so this is something that needed to be accepted and known as a thorough rule. A kind of a must follow law of the organization.
"Hang her under the temperature of negative degrees..."
Draken nodded in respose. This exactly wasn't much of a painful treatment but a unavoidable torture that kills you the moment you are into it. Draken is not surprised from this kind of ways that Mikey prefers in killing, unique and different yet a little of fun. With that the man walked from his kings sight, as the man went back again into his room...walking closer to the bed lying near his naked Mitchy under the blankets, hugging his queen, exchanging the warmth of love of each other's core....
"I...made sure she will feel the pain worse than yours takemitchy...i love you...i love you so much..."
...and with that the man known as invincible relaxed in pleasure already meeting in the arms of the deep slumber....
_______
Takemichi slowly opened his eyes feeling a sticky and heavy hold on his waist skin. He groaned a bit feeling a little numb from last night's shit. He tried to move but was stopped from doing so by the weight on him. He looked to the other side to find a eathreal man looking so gorgeous early in the morning, inspite of his pale skin and dark circles under his eyes. Takemichi smiled softly and fondled against the sleeping man body, holding it, na, hugging it tighter and giggling at the soft nuzzles from the blanket to his naked body. Takemichi believes his Mikey did nothing to him last night and so did he plan not to be curious about the reason he was naked and sleeping with his lover.

Feeling too hot into the blanket and the bright morning sun rays worsening the situation, takemichi jumped off throwing the thick sheet off him. He felt a little relieved when the cool air touched his warm body making him feel the pleasurable touch of the coolness run on his skin. Takemichi got up feeling his back to be alright now without any pressings due to the toy that mikey insterted in him yesterday. The raven haired boy glanced a little towards the still sleeping Mikey and shook his head unable to rate the happiness he was feeling right now due to the care he recieved from the man he loves. Shutting his thoughts close, takemichi moved to the door which seemed to look like leading to the washroom and had a warm shower inorder to make sure to sunk into the morning freshness and completed his morning routine followed by walking out of the door feeling all refreshed, rubbing himself with a clean dry towel that he found which was already hanging in the bathroom.

The wardrobe was huge which takemichi can estimate a thousand outfits hung over. Last time when he checked, there were non of such lively colours so his Mikey needed to order instantly. And now, just how the night can change a thing so much...the dark shady clothed room was all turned into colourful celebration of fabrics and accessories. Takemichi blue eyes glittered at the sight and burried himself into choosing him a comfortable wear. After choosing a baby pink coloured loose pant and a long sleeved oversized white tshirt, the man sighed feeling pleased with his look. He walked out to see Mikey still in his deep slumber, planning not to disturb his sleeping beauty king who he wishes to wake up with a kiss later.

Walking out of the room, starring around takemichi couldn't help but just get amazed at the sight every now and then. Just the interior was this royal and majestically beautiful, that takemichi was speechless to describe it even in a word. Finally unconciously reaching to a random area where he saw a man with black hair, a little taller than draken. And was takemichi so sure that this wasn't his kings kenchin, cause the scar he saw on the latters face when the man turned towards his side who probably was not looking at him.