chapter 35🔞

Just it took quite a little while for takemichi to find out himself being on all fours, facing the big erection buldging out of the pants of the man sitting on the sofa and the other side, his ass pointing out to th other man with long purple strainds, purposely poking his thickness into the hole, caressing the betweens while causing slight tickles to the mans hole.
"You are so beautiful... my queen..."
Ran spoke while he caressed the raven haired mans face lovingly while starring deep into those ocean serenity. Takemichi cooed and moved his face further into the soft embrace of those rough palms brushing against his cheek. The man groaned while the other at his back left over soft pats on the latters unmarked butt cheeks, the soft traces of the old bite marks were still visible yet they could be replaced again perfectly with new and darker ones without any thoughts, and when it comes to Rindou who would do the job, he freaking wouldnt plan on giving a damn and just leave as many marks till his jaw completely worns out. Takemichi naughtily awaited his gaze to stare back into the mysterious shade of purple, the perfect lines tracing creating a perfect sharpness on its display was the most amazing thing takemichi had ever scene. He doesn't know about the other brother,  but he does know that this guy with a daddy haircut looked damn hot with those sadistic cravings in the not so innocent orbs. The raven haired mans earing jingled has the boy continued cuddling his face into the palms, until he stopped.
"Beautiful? Hm~ show me...show me how Beautiful I am hm~...show my beauty to me that I am clueless of...hm~♡"

Ran took in a deep breath at the erotic expression the boy below him was showing, he felt heat crawling on every part of his body, even to those unsesitive areas he himself was so unaware of. His head felt heavy and eyes went blurry with lust, as he slowly moved his hand from those soft cheeks to the messily ruffled black hair. Playing with the locks for a few seconds....
"You want to see?...lick it...suck it...i promise to show you...how beautiful you are..."
Rindou giggled at the back, knowing his brother is actually not the type to dirty talk durings such sessions. This new form and the dominating look in his brothers eyes grew the latter excited, unpredictable of what was gonna come next. After a bit 'hehe' Takemichi obliged to the order and claimed on the little space of the sofa available between Rans legs. The raven haired man buried his nose into the crook, sniffing and gradually growing traces of hearts in his eyes. Ran stumbled at the soft teasing brushes that made him arch his head to the back. The man then started to lick on the suit fabric from down to up, started to earn those manly groans that had already made his d*ck leak of precum. Takemichi could hear slight cliping sounds from the back, but thinking that it was just the other guy keeping his d*ck out prepared to drive him to heavens. Well, the half part of what the man thought was right, Rindou did pull out his erected member from his pants and placed it between takemichi buttcheeks, slowly rubbing it back and forth along the line, with the same rythm to when Takemichi had already started to lick and slurp on Rans erection, trying to get it more bigger and hard.

It was wrong if this haitani siblings just thought that they were the only one who might have mastered the ability of sexual teasing to their partner, but they should know now that it ain't just them but takemichi too loves dirty teasing. But it felt kinda difficult, feeling another huge d*ck caressing his behind was getting him out of control from his this character. He was finding it exhausting, but yet the excitement was totally on the top level, pretty enough to let go of. Takemichi heard few leather slappings to the tiles, but didn't pay much heed to it before taking in the man d*ck in his mouth while on the other side his hole is being filled up with another erection. Takemichi was already dripping with both his mouth and his ass were halfway full, the latter earned a stinging spank in his ass from a thick lining. The sensations reached to his brains and tears dirbbled down the man's ocean orbs, blurring the vision desiring for more.

Takemichi screamed feeling the intensity of the hit that grew him to moan with pleasure. He earned another and he had already let go, slumping into the floor. Ran picked the latter up but holding onto the man's t-shirt and directed his d*ck back to his queen demanding a pleasant blowjob. While the other to place takemichi ass back in place and entered once again. Saliva and tears from his ocean eyes continuously dribbled down his soft cheeks while the latter moaned at the continuous hits his ass was earning, bobbing his head up and down trying to keep up with the rough hungry pace with much difficulty while being thrusted in hard and rough from the back, not him being allowed to even take a moment to grasp in the air. It was a pure hell takemichi would describe, but for the time he would never regret from going through this hellish activities cause they were so much enough to make him pain and feel the pleasure he freaking never felt before, the lovable pain he never experienced before, he never knew threesome with such sadistic man was this alluring, he could continue this till death does him apart, cause he just loves it ...so much...no complains.

Takemichi increased his blowjob pace when he felt the man cumming when he is least dripping enough with his white liquid, Rindou too increased his pace and thrusted in more deeper that felt as if takemichi insides were totally about to tear, but still this felt so good, more, more, more... takemichi could really demand more...after a few more second Ran shot his cum into takemichi mouth which the latter licked up clean with a smug smile on his face, his ass already sore enough from those spanks and feeling rindou also fill him up completely, takemichi grasped and fell on the cold wet floor panting hard, crying for oxygen, his cheeks very much flushed with heat, his body exhausted more then needed, but his eyes spoke otherwise and as if being able to read looks, the man in suit, Ran, pulled takemichi by the arm and placed him on his chest. Takemichi back felt the racing heartbeat of the man behind him and the erection already looking energetic enough to ruin him, Rindou stepped closer with a grin on his face before pulling over the loose tshirt takemichi was wearing and completely getting rid of the boxers to maybe anywhere but on the floor. The latter looked back into the cresent oceans and smiled faintly...
"It's not over yet..."
Pulling out a metallic pen from his pocket, the latter slided it in one go in the man's p*nis opening. Takemichi screamed arching his back and head on the other man's shoulder, while him breathing into the latter's ears...the warm breath causing tingling sensation and heat taking up on takemichi ears, his ass already having dry orgasms, dripping of some water kind of liquid as if lubing the hole to be once again ruined, willingly. Takemichi eyes widened when he felt both his thighs being held in the air by the man behind him.

Ran thrusted slowly into takemichi, annoying the man who himself started, more like tried riding on his own but just couldnt do so from the other being thrice stronger than his force and ability. So all the latter did was give up and let his body enjoy the moment of pure bliss. The queen rested his ocean orbs and let the two men lead his next moves. Rindou thrusted the pen into the boys d*ck and kissed the man gently, while Ran increased his thrusting pace and hitting in deeper. All takemichi could do was be a freaking masochist and moan at the ecstasy lovingly...and yes he really loves it...

"What is going on!..."
Rindou stopped but Ran still continuing, takemichi was about to open his eyes when he felt a cloth being tied over him. He can't hear too, he is so lost in the rough pleasure that making him go nuts.
Sanzu stomped towarda Ran who kept on with his actions, not intending to stop. Yes, jealousy...sanzu agrees to it, seeing other man beside him do such things to michi and that damn slut itself enjoying it like it's his last day in earth, sanzu felt pissed off. The pink head was about to reach out to Ran and punch the living shit out of the latter when Rindou got in between and stopped him with his glaring face. Clearly stating what he meant to say without words cause the few moment he just smiled before finally speaking...
"Threesome has not always been so boring...but...since you are here...would you like to join?... takemichi would love it..."
Rindou last words came out as a whisper after his smuggy attitude while sanzu gritted his teeth in anger and more then four viens popped on his entire face.