chapter 37

Takemichi groaned when he starting feeling awake from a cute dream he was having. Man why hell now is he waking up when he is enjoying so much with this cute big fluffy cats surrounding him. They are so cute, dream again! Please dream again! Were the only thing he was continuously praying in his mind right now. But too bad, in conclusion by the man itself, he isn't feeling that lucky since he hasnt been having even a hint of going back into the deep slumber and play with the fluffiness once again. Graoning with frustrationthe second time, takemichi slowly opened his blue eyes to have vision back in contact with a familiar white ceiling. No, remembering last night, this is not the room when he was...umm...

Takemichi jolted up, eyes widened with shock from seeing the same hospital room he was admitted in and had his longest sleepover. The boys jaw droped thinking whether he really passed out again and slept another three months or worst. Sweat trickled down the man's forehead and the boy roughly looked around to find any digital device or a marked calender to check on the date he had woke up on. But soon did he feel embarassed for not seeing the haitani brothers and sanzu sitting worried on the sofa at the corner. Guess they did not notice him waking up either, just that and takemichi felt a sting at the same stitched skin area from where the uterus had been insterted in his body. Takemichi groaned in pain as the area of hurt expanded, creating a burning sensation on the man's lower body. This caught the attention of the three man half asleep on the sofa. Sanzu was the first one to call out to takemichi but Rindou was the first to pulled the raven haired man in a hug. It should have been an heart touching moment to describe, but not until takemichi pushed the man away from the pain giving him the feeling of being squeezed in burns to death. Ran then approached the man and started patting on takemichi back, hoping this might work and ease the surgery pain. And surprisingly yes, it worked, takemichi pain lessened down from the warm feeling of the hand. Sanzu trembled watching the raven haired man slowly and finally open his eyelids to display back the extreme shine of the beautiful blues, but there was none. It disappointed him, but soon Haruchiyo back again turned worried. He worriedly looked at the heavily breathing takemichi.
"Are you feeling alright?..."
Ran asked starring into the soul of takemichi.
"Three months??..hehe did i take three months to get up again? Hm- ah ouch"
Takemichi caught on his wound on the left side of his stomach again. The brothers started to panic again, trying to proved every comfort to the man they could at the moment. There one thing that confuses takemichi, is that why is he feeling so much pain now when last time he had woke up in the hospital he was atleast fine? It feels like the wound is just fresh when it should be already healed up after this two months...and takemichi gluped the biggest lump at the realization. He moved his hand and delicately placed on his surprisely soft and flat tummy which should have been a little buldgy like before, man...he is pregnant. Takemichi shot his gaze to his stomach confusingly, or did he just wake up from coma now and everything else was a dream? Hehe might be it...but no it feels just too empty inside to feel like a dream.

"You...you think this is funny??"
Sanzu glued his eyes the floor, tears forming in his blue dullness and blurring his vision, making it difficult to focus on the pattern of the white crape tile. Takemichi looked back as reaction containing no expressions.
"Why...why...am i hear again..."
Takemichi tears already falling from his eyes, the pain is making his already heart ache worse. The feeling of another innocent new life, no more in his body has made him break down. He hoped, he hoped so much to love the child even if it was not meant to be born thorough such means, he planned to love and care for the child like a real mother...and now...that sweet expansion of his stomach size is gone, it hurts worse, worse than the time he found out Mikey inserted something in his body which was never meant to be protected by a man's skeleton.

Sanzu clicked his tongue and walked towards the door, obviously going out of this room unable to see the person his loves suffer so much. He had just opened the door when a doctor with a file in his hand just got in. The latter nodded back when Haruchiyo bowed before going away from the place.
"How are you feeling takemichi...?"
It's a different doctor and takemichi doesn't know if he had to be glad or not. The professional in around his 40s to 50s sat at the chair beside the hospital bed. Ran and Rindou stood at the place, planning to support their queen whenever needed. Seeing the raven haired man cry glittering tear, the doctor couldn't be feeling worse enough for knowing the man's condition.
"Why...is it hurting?..."
Takemichi cried louder, feeling miserable and pathetic, knowing nothing to do but just feel weak and loose all hopes in world.
"It's just afternoon now, you did not go in coma. So about that...don't worry. When they brought you here, you was bleeding at the back. Maybe you had a rough intercourse that cause a small tear on your inner fragile tissue, it's fine now. About your pregnancy....ah...um i don't know how to say this, but let me be a little fast...i am feeling really bad for you. You had a miscarriage and thats just not it, it looks like you have missed your medication which had already affected the uterus and the tissue had started to malfunction, it was a blessing that this men brought you here in time...we had to do another surgery to remove your uterus... I'm sorry...and...you will be discharged soon..."
The doctor sighed after he forced his ownself to say the entire truth that he had planned to keep shut after seeing the man in pain. As a doctor, he had seen many cases, but this mans had his love towards the child growing in his body and the love was so much that the doctor had the opportunity to save the child, but in that process he would loose the man who looks this beautiful and as according to the intern who had been here, a man this innocent and lovable was rare to find. As his duty and the best option, the doctor ended up telling the man. It is something the latter was gonna find soon anyway, so better tell it off soon. And that is how the doctor still feeling bad and guilty also felt satisfied for giving the correct health information to his patient a bit. And the doctor walked out leaving back the three man.

"No...*sniff* ...tha can't be true...haha...no*cry*"
Takemichi started crying loudly, more cursing his own self and life. Medication? What medication! No one told him about this! If he knew, if he was told about the medicines he would take it! Whys didnt anyone tell him! What is going on. He was feeling so pathetic and shit, that he couldn't describe. His heart was squeezing itself inside his chest causing intense pain and his breathing was hitching but the man didn't care, he just wanted to die. Finally getting conscious of Rindou being hugging him, takemichi pushed the man away again, he even slapped Rans approaching hand too, but still crying terribly.

"Why did guys do it to me!? You think that my body is a toy which you can insert and cut off things anytime you want??...why ...why are you playing this dirty game with me...why...it...it feels like i myself am a fool just doing things which i haven't even done....you guys ..is it this easy?...is it this easy to make someone experience such unimaginable sacry stuff??...hic"
Takemichi cried curling himself, hugging his knees as he shouted at the men who stood silent at the side with eyes glued to the floor. Takemichi kept on crying irrespective of the bleeding that was taking place unnoticed at his wound. The atmosphere when chilli cold. Just then the door flung open revealing an emotionless Mikey who walks inside the room followed by a gloomy draken. That man had completely lost his self, Draken looked worst than takemichi itself, that man avoided gazes but who would mind when they themselves were horrified seeing Mikey coldly stomping in without informing about the arrival. While takemichi kept on crying.

"Takemichi...let's go home..."