chapter 17

"...Takemitchy?...are you still here???.."
The faint voice sounding from outside the lavatory startled Sanzu, while takemichi still sat calm smirking and grinding a his ways onto sanzus now once a again whole new hardness poking itself to takemichi prostate making the boy bite his lips at the hurting pleasure keeps on feeling up in every part of his body. Takemichi knew something this might definately happen. Asking to go to washroom and not coming back when it's already maybe an half an hour, ofcourse Mikey would be worried, not just him, anyone beloved would really be worried. So since it had gone according to what the raven haired man had thought of, a proud smirk appeared on his lips when he saw the way sanzu graoned, trying to stop himself from doing so. Takemichi got his revenge, the satisfaction had completely overcome on him. His blue eyes teased the feared face of sanzu. The sound of the footsteps grew closer resulting the seme with the bottom sweat beads all over his forhead. On top of that takemichi started grinding again in a teasing manner achieving death glares from the pink headed man.

"You won't be pleased if Mikey find out right? Hmm~ haruchan?♡"
Sanzu widened his eyes nearly on the verge of squeezing out his eyeballs out his head. He started panting hard, his abdomen rised and relaxed to an unbelievable level. The worst was when Takemichi grinded again onto him making him totally out of control with his voice, but he needs control now, he can't let this slut take advantage of him just like that...but still takemichi was the only one in the world right now capable of saving him from dying the second time today.

"What...any request? Hm~~?"
Takemichi whispered slightly into the mans ears sending shivers to the latter's spine that takemichi felt for himself too. While out of the lavatory, Mikey has already started checking out other lavatories just to find his sweet Mitchy who he suddenly started missing cause it had been long his queen had left his side with an abnormal man. Sanzu had to think harder when the sounds started growing closer, but he could think nothing...his mind was completely blank, not a single thing was going on in his mind right now. He slowly moved his eyes to gaze into takemichi beautiful orbs for the first time, trying to find a love filled answer in them, but more he sunk into the amazing fantasies those blues displayed the more dizzier he went now definately forgetting the things he was about to say. He was pathetic, completely...he felt it, falling into the bliss of the man's beauty he hates the most, he almost started crying for his miserable loss.

Tears were started to form in his eyes, filling those dull blues resulting in blurring the vision. He doesn't want to do this, specially when Takemichi is definately looking so down on him...and yes he was...and is. He felt miserable, wanting to die the next second but he can't and thats what hurt the most, he doesn't have the courage. This was the only option choosing to either die or else ask the monster riding him right now for help. He would rather die that make a pathetic request like that, but he has no other choice....cause he can't die yet...he vowed to serve The Great Sano Manjiro with all his might, till his death walks to himself with calmness. So he can't die yet and to be with Mikey, this was the only option, to make a useless request to the person he would puke to look with the feminess at.

"He-help..me"
It was very low, the sound, takemichi heard nothing. Really, not a thing but was he so sure of what this man said to him. It was so obvious enough that the man infront of him was asking help with a total hatred towards his own self. Sanzu troath filled up, his speech cracked due to it. For the first time, he found it difficult to form words other then those that just seemed lowkey asking for help.
"Ah~ Did you say something? HaruChan?♡"
Takemichi naughtily narrowed his eyes, evil thoughts completely displayed on the colour of his face. Sanzu gritted his teeth in anger as well as in shame. After this, oh how sure he was to chop takemichi to pieces of he gets a chance.
"Help me..."
He again glared at takemichi who had a proud smirk on his face. Every second sanzu looked at it, he felt like really wanting to punch the shit out of this man. Soft chuckles were whispered into sanzu ears, that caught the man of gaurd, completely blushing. 'what the hell was wrong with takemichi ' was the thoughts completely filling up sanzu's head. He moved to look to the raven haired beauty, who even within a second pecked on Sanzu Beautiful diamonds scares and then on his lips before proceeding to move and slowly remove out sanzu p*nis from his ass. Takemichi wobbled while he hummingly wore his pants and held the vibrator back in place which had gone off place inside his ass. Trying to act with a normal pace so that his Mikey wont be able to find anything suspicious with his lower body. It ached, really, that takemichi was totally gloomy...so this was how it felt while sex in areas where you cannot rest soon after you've had some fun, no doubt, the mattress of his bed at that time with Mikey guess had helped his throbbing back to heal itself a little bit while he was resting avoiding extra pain.

Hearing Mikey's sounds getting closer, takemichi sighed before looking towards sanzu who for once gulped with expectations towards the man in black and red. 'Guess this was really something meant dealing with life and death for sanzu', takemichi concluded it while seeing this man really shivering like a puppy. He would really make a good dog pet no doubt. Maybe he should try out leash next time on the seme, while about his leash he had worn to show Mikey...hehe happiness crawled into takemichi face when he remembered that Mikey said that he will ask him wear the leash when they do it after they are free. Takemichi was really excited, so much. Happily he winked at sanzu, before clicking open the door with a gun he picked from sanzu without the latter's notice.

Seeing takemichi barge out with a gun, Mikey ran towards his queen. Hugging the latter with all the might, as if missed this mans scent from long and now how relieved was the king seeing his queen in a right and safe state. Takemichi was taken aback from his lovers actions, his Mikey is just so cute and adorable that he would want to gobble him up completely right now. Slow patts on Mikeys back was given by takemichi, moving his caresses from up and down letting the man be satisfied all he wants. After their act of affection was done, Mikey with a satisfied smile pulled away from takemichi. The raven haired boy also smiled back at the man infront of him.

"Takemichi, what took you so long...? And where is Sanzu?..."
Takemichi acted innocent, completely innocent. Cause he isn't that stupid enough to freely tell Mikey about the shameless deeds he has done with the man he himself asked him for. Thinking this might be the best idea, takemichi laughed it off while scratching the back of his head and when finally caught up with enough confidence, he started giggling in his femine way as naturally as possible so that nothing else in the world would make his Mikey curious other than this soft giggling melody of this queen. And surprisingly it worked, probably takemichi noticed it when Mikey blushed a little seeming pretty happy.
"Ahh~~Sanzu suddenly got a phonecall, so he asked me to stay inside here so that I'll be safe~...and see? He also gave me his gun to shoot anyone suspucious getting closer to me~~"

Raising the guy to show Mikey, takemichi acted so naturally innocent. Man, this guy should have really auditioned for some entertainment agency, with that looks of his eyes and such a great acting skill...he wouldnt have freaking turned out this way as if in dark impulses. Mikey thought about what takemichi said for a while before nodding his head, believing his queen. While inside did sanzu was wide eyed still trying to figure out his takemichi found out about his gun and so smoothly caught hold of it. Surprising, really very much, just what is takemichi...

"Um...Mikey kun?♡ should i keep the gun here around? So that when haru- I mean, when sanzu kun comes...he can just take it? Hm~"
Mikey stepped forward, filling up in the closeness between him and his Mitchy. Nervousness got all over takemichi face that he started avoiding his lovers gazes. All this while  was he so engrossed in thinking if this smartass of mikey found out already. The man nearly jumped high when suddenly Mikey got closer to the latter's ears, letting his hot breath brush the raven haired mans ear tip tingling them. This was being done on purpose and takemichi knows it, he is already feeling the hotness get him up. But this heat was much more from th curiousness relating to what Mikey was about to say rather then some sexual desire kicking in.
"Don't keep it here...the guns executives use are specialized...if there happens to be any dogs sniffing around...things will leak out"
The sentence just ended and takemichi directly turned his head to face Mikey. Even guns, this surprised him. Just he knows that bonten was a mighty dancerous underground organization that every creature tires himself hard to work under it and the others just piss their pants even at the mention of its name. But wasn't this way too much? Even specialized guns that shouldn't be exposed to the people who aren't the inner executives? Now Takemichi really got a bit nervouse about the organisation he was dealing in, hoping it wouldn't be as bad as he thought it can be even if he is now as well this protected that he is not allowed to go anywhere alone even if it is within the turf.

Takemichi nodded to Mikey's words and both the man moved forward, going out the area. While sanzu inside sighed and fixed himself up to head out once he heard that lovey dovey couple disappeare. Just what had happened today, sanzu was so lost... Now he was really worried how is he gonna deal the rest of his days with his queen, wow he even got this respectful towards that slut. Guess is is possessed.