chapter 27🔞

"Takemitchy..."

The quivering man looked towards the source of voice that called out to him gently. As he saw Mikey standing on the door,  without wasting a second he jumped off the bed and ran towards his king. The raven haired man hugged and clung onto Mikey tightly crying and sobbing out loud all his bitter pain and tears.
" Why...why Mikey....hmm?...why did akkun do that to me....why ahhhh!"

Akkun? Well Mikey was confused itself regarding the unusual topic takemichi was crying on. The latter has no idea what was going on, seeing takemichi itself in such an erotic beautiful state itself was difficult to keep up with his sanity. Oh how much did Mikey wanted to just shove takemichi back to the bed and break his insides hard, completely to the point where takemichi will be on the position of not recognising its own self. But right now he needs to confront his queen to calm down. He has to give him all required affection and care right now just so the latter would love him more. Mikey placed his hand on takemichi head, patting the latter dark curls and sliding his big large hand slowly down to the others nape and reverse, repeating the action.

After a while takemichi pulled back and walked towards the bed sitting on the edge, eyeing at Mikey to sit beside him. The latter obliged as he took his place beside his Mitchy.
"What's wrong takemitchy...did something happen?"
The blank voice of his king hurt takemichi deep inside, the words that seem to show no concern at all. But still they were gentle, just taking it as the way of the latter speaking and thinking that the man actually cares about him, takemichi continued further with what he needed to say. To talk about the betrayal that hurt him to the core, the betrayal that would totally make him lose his trust even towards his most beloved.
"Akkun...sniff...akkun drugged me....sniff"
Really, how could the man he trusted his entire soul on, how can that man actually go to such an extent to drug him. Takemichi hates this so much, this world and everyone of his close people of the past. How can an human being be that greedy that he would end up committing such an assault to nearly the person he would consider as a childhood friend? Oh wait...did atsushi even prefer takemichi as a friend before? Who knows, he might have just secretly watched the blue eyes beauty and masturbated in the corners and behind the doors thinking and imagining fantasies about his own friend? Disgusting! Totally filthy and disgusting. Takemichi wanted to puke on seeing his own childhood friend he once again believed in ended up himself drugging the latter just for his own freaking sexual desires? It's hurt ..it freaking hurt.

Mikeys eyes went wide at the drastic statement. He never thought his takemitchy would actually believe in him back then and in that unconcious state where he wasn't even in his right mind. Accusing his own friend who hasn't done a thing, well this seemed actually pretty beneficial in keeping the truth behind the thick close curtains. Still was Mikey caught up between the two, whether he should tell takemichi the truth or let it be since it wouldn't even count his efforts in keeping up the thing from his dear innocent Mitchy. But as they say, devils temptation regarding desire was something that no power on the world could defeat and those who did, that means their temtaption really wasn't that of a obssessive one. 
"It's fine takemitchy...you are all safe now..."
Mikey replied back, caressing his lovers cheek and the latter ending up crying more. Takemichi once again threw himself on his king, hugging him tight while Mikey one the other hand stood still for a while, before pulling out a syringe out of nowhere and injecting in the exposed part of takemichi neck. Takemichi couldnt feel the prick as he was too busy in crying, thinking it was just a bug or any common insect biting on him...the man ignored it. Well not until he started getting dizzy again, thinking that it might be due to crying takemichi detached himself from his king and caught onto his head. The heat started to grow intense, his heartbeat became  unusually abnormal, he was suddenly starting to feel the same way he felt last time in the park when he had the drink. Takemichi slumped back on the bed, sinking his body into the soft cool mattress covered with the white sheet. Alluring...thats what takemichi described himself as right now.