chapter 31

Sanzu doesn have a minimum clue regarding his action. It was so much type of a reflex that the man was shocked himself. No, that wasn't the point either. The fact that his face felt wet, something cold sliding down his cheeks forming coolness on his jawline down to the neck, his eyes hurt...and he was crying, no he doesn't know why...his curiousness about why he was crying sounded meaningless to him, but yet he wanted to know why. He had to be a man, a man who should never cry, who shouldn't ever show his weak side no matter how close or beloved the person is. He knows takemichi didn't pay that much of an attention to catch him sniffing since he was so fast in his pace that sanzu sizzled out and ran to any of a known spare room, licking the door...sliding down to the cold tiles and crying his unknown miserable pain. He felt breathless... He doesn know whether his flowing tears were actually much regarding to his pain or happiness that he could find non. His heart was beating in a fast rythm but along with that, his that same heart was aching with pain, as if it was tearing apart on its own. Does this reaction even make sense, but no matter if it does or he is sick, cause he knows that he was feeling it. His heart was beating in love for a certain someone, yes that's takemichi...also his heart was dieing with a painful ache, killing itself for knowing that the person he loves can never be with him...no he isn't even allowed to be with that certain someone he finally accepts to love openly yet he can't do it. His love is brave yet his love is his only weakness.
_____
Takemichi crouched down and vomitted out a load in the toilet bowl, coughing out his lungs...the bitter feeling causing uncomfortable, choking sensations in his fragile throat. Takemichi gluped a number of times to relax his unstable heart and the breathless feeling.The raven haired man walked to the sink and turned on the tap and splashing the cold water on his face to only result him in feeling a little bit relaxed, but he felt disgusted. Vomitting is normal, but this one was like it was supposed to pull out all his internal organs. He wanted to die at the moment but let the thoughts slide away once he was done. He slipped in some water in his mouth, taking gurgles for a while and then spitting out the water back in the sink and repeating the process again till his blue oceans met with the same shade on the reflecting mirror. Takemichi widened his eyes on seeing blood dripping down his nose, no doubt he could see the water getting pinkish while he was washing his face right now.
"No..no way...why it's it bleeding"
Takemichi started to panic and his reactions resulted him caressing his nose with both his hands and his fingers working of pushing his nose to the left or the right, up or downwards, finding out whether there was any pain regarding the broken bone in his nasal cavity. But surprisingly there was non. And cause there was nothing but numbness, takemichi started sweating as the fear he never feared for has finally brought him to senses and made him tremble for it. He doesn't want to die...not yet...this blood...no broken bone...he was scared whether he had caught up some illness that could lead his death...and yes...this is the more horrifying fear takemichi felt ...death...he doesn't want it.
_____
"Ken chin...gimmi the taiyaki packet... takemichi might be lonely waiting for me..."
Draken handed the mentioned taikyaki  packet to Mikey who later moved with it to the stairs, pacing towards his room with the intention to see his takemitchy.

He did tell takemichi that he would come back home the next day, but surprisingly the appointment he recieved to meet the Police Detective Tachinbana Naoto was pretty fast. And the best part was that he wasn't gonna attend to that detective in the latter's office but privately to that man's house, since him being a lord of the underground world...isnt really allowed for real to speak up their views with the police, it's pretty difficult to get there. That is why mikey as glad that his bribery wasn't gone to a waste, his exependiture just to meet that damn Tachibana was pretty high, but wasn't up to the limit of a planned budget. The appointment is scheduled the next week so since his work was done he couldn't help but come back just to see his lover whom he missed for like literally every second.