chapter 26

'Bang'
Draken jolted awake from his deep sleep with irritation wanting to really kill those man if they have found him already, not caring about Takemichi, he was currently hungry for a little crazy bloodshed this early hours of the day. Cause this was freaking irritating, more like he felt as if his heart was about to jump out of his core squashing out of his troath. Just why would this mentally illed people just break off the already weak latch with a shoot from a bullet that luckily slided to the end of the place and hit something that could be taken as a mirros seeing the shattered pieces spread aroun down on the wooden floor. Placing his hand on his racing booming chest, the man stood up from the sofa trying to calm himself down and proceeding to walk towards the door, planning an perfect greeting to the intruder that would totally send whoever the shit is directly to hell. With a smirk, draken was just about to take a step closer when suddenly someone just kicking onto the wooden door breaking it into prefect wood parts that could actually be pretty much used as fuel. But too bad, most people do not prefer that method of cooking these days. But hey shit! This wasnt the time to think about the difficulties faced by the people in the olden times, draken really screamed with frustration and was about to fire the person with words but stopped like his jaw hanged in the air. He widened his eyes on seeing Mikey enter with some two more executives. Well why did this dead chibi need to bring that crazy pink man and that guy that looks like that had one of the thousand of crushes from the women of the stone age. Yeah...that's right...he was talking about Sanzu and kakucho.... seriously? Why them?
"Mikey what are you doing here"
Standing halfway draken commented at the annoying interference of his best friend, oh wait...are they even friends anymore. Mikey ignored the words, he ignored it in such a way that draken really had to whine in frustration again. It felt weird when the man just entered, ignored what a freaking human being just said as if he thought it was some kind of an unwanted weed talking shit so he just has to ignore it, for like real? And then that great Mr royalty started to look around, first at the ceiling and the wooden walls of this little shelter. Observing the way mikey examined the entire place, draken blushed a little thinking about all the things that happened in here last time, his time with michi and just how they both went on with until the taller realised that the sun had already risen. The man clicked his tongue and slapped his gaze to find another thing to eye on with intensity.

Mikeys eyes widened when he saw takemichi sleeping on the table completely dressed back like nothing had happened at all. Well this might sound crazy, the other executive might thing that nothing has happened here, but only this little smartass witness and his subordinate here alone know that what were the type of craziness being performed here. The smell of sex lingering in every inch of the atmosphere around the place, the thick liquid not being dried down yet, totally tells the story and the legends. Mikey chuckled wondering how did his best friend take the step he was given the little space to step on. Mikey than got being back to his normal self, admiring the Beauty of takemichi who entirely looked like as if it was one of the most gorgeous fairy of the forest being successfully trapped in this unknown human living, under his clutches. Takemichi soft snores filling up the place and Mikey loves it like crazy, he picked up takemichi and walked out of the place without saying anything.

"Seriously mikey? Not even a word?"
Draken huffed with confusion, his eyebrows twitched and when the latter was finally out the man kicked off one on the nearest thing and started to walk out. But shit, it still wasnt over...
"Yo...did you enjoy last night?...i can see those scratches...guess you went pretty wild few hours back..."
Sanzu smirked with his most irritating face and as well was it so obvious that this dumbass was actually mocking draken. The taller turned back to meet the same type of a shade looking straight to his dark abyss. But this ones were different, draken blushed slightly again reminiscing how the way those similar blue eyes begged him, cried under his supremacy, radiated the pleasure of being dirty last night...
"It's no..non of your business..."
Draken remarked back harshly and walked out with kakucho following his back.