chapter 39

The stinging pain below his tummy combined with the ache in his head. It's is so bad that takemichi wants to die. He just wants to kill himself cause this unbearable pain is crawling up tears at every veins of his body. Since right now he is already home yet to come out of the black car, he just wants to rush to his room and fall into such a slumber to avoid the feeling of this pain and wake up once his body and mind is completely recovered and refreshed.

Takemichi walked into the mansion along with Mikey and draken finally after they had got the car parked into the lot. It feels home, the comfortable feeling is still there, this coziness, he has got quite used to it. The familiar air of home is so addicting that he now intends to thank the doctor for giving the discharge letter soon after his wound was done being dressed up. The raven haired man took in a deep breath, letting the light breeze pepper soft kisses on his exposed parts of the body. The boy smiled faintly, but dropped back gloomy when he remembered that there still Mikey who hasn't said anything about the incident since the time in the hospital. But seeing the way draken seemed not his usual self, takemichi trembled unable to predict what might happen once he steps back in the mansion.

Takemichi mind is busy, in a way it had never been. Filled with countless thoughts and fears, secondly seeing Mikey in his usual expression, but the way the man looked real 'dangerous' is what turning takemichi feel the sensations as if he is the one being pierced by a thousand needles on his back. Mikey started walking first to the entrance, while draken slowly following behind his commander, but steps halting in between with hesitation and the quivering hands displaying pure coldness of the blood cause of the fright in the nerves. Takemichi senses it, he feels bad about draken, what did the latter do to tremble so much like a criminal afraid to admit his guilt. Takemichi followed the duo until both came to a stop in the middle of the hall. Confusion hit over takemichi mind. 'what was it now?', 'why aren't they moving', 'did Mikey leave back something in car by mistake?'. This were all the thoughts that were ringing in takemichi head. He frowned at it, before mumbling his kings name a little loud enough that he was sure Mikey heard it.

"Takemitchy...go to the room...and...kenchin come with me..."
This words were enough to let draken stumble on his feet, feeling chills up his spine. Takemichi moved forward, facing the two man who had their bck facing him at first wanting to question why, but soon stopped when draken gloomed face appeared in his vision. The taller looked sick, like a pale figure now being showered with heavy thoughts. The shade of the man's face was turning pale with gloominess and it looked as if the latter was finding it hard to cope up and act within the situation. Takemichi glanced at the man from up and down, he could be feeling nothing more than pity, having a bad feeling about the male without knowing or figuring out his own thoughts as to why. Giving up, not having the required energy to fight back, takemichi just agreed saying ok and turned his back to walk towards the staircase, so did Mikey too started walking out of the mansion. Atleast he was glad that Mikey wasn't on there doing something abssured as he has thought, since his wound is so fresh new. Draken walked too but stopped and ran towards takemichi and pulled the man in a deep kiss.

Takemichi was taken aback by the action, eyes widened while he witnessed the thing that was just happening. Draken was kissing him. It was gentle, as if the muscles of the tongue communicating the emotions with its every movements. Takemichi slowly closed his eyes feeling the affection the man as if poured into him, as if whispering to him, just how lovable he is. Takemichi gave in, participating in showing his appreciation to whatever the two fleshes spoke slow to each other. Smooches of emotions was heard in the hall, they weren't hot enough to turn on someone, they were delicate and beautiful. They told a whole story that no one could understand but the walls would be crying at the feeling if they had life at that moment. The little butterflies in takemichi stomach was much opposit to the hurting squeeze to the taller's heart.

Yes, the man agrees it, he isn't in the position to love this man before him. And he doesn't even know if he has a chance after this, even courting is far away. This was his last kiss with the person he miraculously fell is love with. The man that best described a bubbly little bubble of happiness, radiating happiness wherever he went. Takemichi, his queen, gradually became his happiness. Just a matter of time, draken couldnt even talk to the man while showing the type of person he is, his true self, he regrets what he couldn't show the man he loves. Atleast he would share the care he felt towards him with this last kiss, his last contact, his maybe last breath so close to the man. It's his last...yes...he knows it... Just would it have been different, if he had just told takemichi about he medications before he left without feeling confident that he could actually get time to see on the man, who then actually ended up working and gradually forgetting... This too, is this what he could term as love? Disgusting...it wasn't love, there's no love if he was so unable to care for the man.

Draken pulled apart with a pop sound and without a word, left takemichi speechless at the back from the sudden detachment and walked out of the mansion. Takemichi caressed his lips standing at that one place for minutes, even after he finished seeing the fading figure finally disappeare. Something felt so off about this, the man's heart was racing, but with fear.

Draken from behind slowly followed the steps of mikey, letting the man lead him. They entered the basement beneath the mansion that reeked of blood everyday. Yes, the basement where bonten would deal with the private staffs and especially if it was killing. Draken was used to this smell, it was like an everyday thing for him, so it doesn't affect him much but today, tears were already flowing uncontrolably down his cheeks. He didn't notice when a bullet hit in the middle of his chest and blood dribbled out of the mascular body. Draken jolted to look at the bloody openeing in his chest and the numbness growing in his innerself. He can feel his heart slowing its rythmic pace when the man falls kneeling to the floor.

Mikey starred with his obsedien eyes at the grasping figure. His eyes too, exploiting tears at the own shoot of bullet on his best friend. The man that always stayed by his side, tried his best to nurture Mikey to a good human being and still tried to till the last hour. That was why Mikey loved draken, a freind that bought beautiful changes and motivation in his life towards his loved ones in the past. But now, the betrayal he couldn't compare to this whole living care. Draken killing his child and nearly killed takemichi too, didn't draken deserve it? Mikey knows it, he has done this right and that's the end of the topic. He doesn't want to think anymore. Mikey walked to the same door he entered from leaving draken back in the basement, when he suddenly felt a hand catching on his feet, nudging to stop him.

"Aah....tah..take...uagh...care of ....ta...ta...takem...mich....i...lo...love...hi...him...pro..properly ....Mikey..."
And with that the dragon tattoo on the man head grew pale as the latters head drops dead. Mikey lip quivered and tears started running down his pale cheeks, but yet he kept on shooting on drakens ribs till his bullets were all used up. Mikey then walked out removing of Draken hand that held his ankle. The haitani brother stood pale at the door. Mikey doesn't want to know when they arrived here, but he doesn't care either. Like the usual after every killing session, Mikey handed over the empty rifle to Rindou and took the white cloth handed by Ran to him, wiping his blood stained hands till everything was clean. Mikey kill is best friend and the second of the gang 'draken', that was already the topic hit within the underworld of japan.