chapter 1

Another day, another opportunity. This is always what people say. Once again, was it an mere one of the hundred.... inspiration quote? This is joke, extremely a joke, a sad one though. Opportunities, takemichi has come to such an extend that if he remembers this words, he would feel Nauseas crawling deep in his stomach. Everyday is like nothing. It's comes and goes, starts again and then again, there's nothing special that takes place...but you see the calender, it seems that it has become a necessity of life to go in like along with the numbers. But again, what's the use, another year and then you again wake up like an idiot seeing 1....2 .... Till 30?...31...and then the month is over, the human again starts counting to 1....2....learning numbers like a three year old child, each figure, each day. How pathetic. There's nothing special. Life is the same or should he again say...that it's his fault, cause he is like this? That's right, it's about Takemichi.

"Guess i will be fired again?...'tch'"
Living is absolutely difficult, takemichi wasn't ready for this. Just where did he go wrong...and this is what he is thinking, while he is standing on the railway platform. 'just where did he....' it hurts, regrets cause bitter aches in one's heart and that's what, takemichi was feeling...but it's fine, he can control it...it was like this everyday, he does not react that easily to cause a drama ya know. Just, just his eyes were shut right now, just seeing the darkness while, his eyes hurt to? Is he pressing em tight? Oh, the pain stopped and he is feeling empty again. Should he open his eyes? Yeah, he should... It's it, the bright striking lights of the place hit into his eyes, that tried to adjust to the brightness with its pupils and irises working on to contract up to the limit, to let the owner of the body feel comfortable as fast as he can. Comfortable, who would even want takemichi to feel that, by now the way he has been treating his own self...his body itself hates him, *chuckle* comforting was just the opposite of 'doing their job right' here. As the sight cleared up to see things sharper, takemichi felt his legs after quite a while, his knees were   agaist the floor, him bending his back in a curve forward. What was he even doing and his hand? The right hand tightly clutching on his chest, the part any person would logically say the left where the heart beats. Was he about to die? Well...his end might be really near.

The man looked around, seeing legs of various attitudes was left and right, back and fourth. Really? No one saw him in pain? He is literally crouching to the floor, definately sure that all his face was reflecting pain...and no one saw it...wasn't he whimpering either? Guess no, or that would have drawn some attention. Ah, what is he even expecting...someone helping him? Should he contact on of his relatives to ask whether they know who he is? Ha, he knows the answer....an apology and a direct reply saying 'wrong number'. It's hurts you know. He doesn't matter to anyone, forget about people close to him, not even strangers...did he watch even the right dramas while he was little? Strangers falling in love? Or...ah, he doesn't even have parents to help him find a wife and marry off. Wife...come to think of it, Hinata was it again? Back then, should he have believed her? When she said that she wasn't hanging out with a man when he himself saw the couple kissing behind a tree closer to his school? ... So this what actual love means... That betrayal is a must. Was it his mistake? Should he have forgiven her? Oh, if she was here... Would he have? Tired, thats what he is, takemichi is tired of all this.

Oh right, he did speak about getting fired to...a same story and same conclusions but different happenings. He works in a random rental dvd store. He organized all the latest and old show dvds, he cleans the shop at the end of every day. When was the last time he had food? Takemichi is really surprised, like really...that his is still alive even if he has been starving for days. Looks like even death hates him then...for now....it was confirmed. His manager is a shit woman. She shouts at him everytime he keeps the DVDs off track, but it is the same when she does it too....was he the one who does everything wrong when he is right and gets blamed for everything he never did? ....just this was it? How much was he being written in to suffer and apologize?....Today it was the same to, but the next day...he will be called thinking that he was fired...when he really was but at the end, at least that mere shop needs him...his manager actually relys on him...can that alone make him satisfied? So this is just the satisfaction he was born to get.

Takemichi was still in the floor, wanting to cry so bad...and oh...does he even still remember when was the last time he cried? Or did his tears get dried up behind his eyes? That must be it. If foolish science can make his feel a little to live on, then be it. Takemichi sighed and stood back straightening his back to his height. Trying to feel energetic only to droop again...he was even shit in acting. Smiling is the most difficult task now, guess he should stop thinking about being energetic which was far a reach beyond.

A zooning in his pockets caught takemichi attention. A notification? Who would even send him a message at such an hour when it's about 12 and here he is waiting for the last train of the station to appear that could reach him home. Grabbing his celphone from his pockets, reading the message that looks like a mere addresses sent by an unknown number. It calls to the location to a bar or more like a club around. Was takemichi supposed to go there? Or not maybe? Who in the world would even be interested in meeting him...and out of all people...someone like him! Maybe it was sent to him by mistake? Since the number was unknown too...guess he needs to reply them back asking who the sender was? He was ready, he was so ready to overcome his temptation and ask quiries before approving the invitation. But just a second before he made contact to his screen with his small delicate indexes, the display of the screen turned to a call. A call, a sudden call from the same unknown number, takemichi got startled at the sudden ring that he really had to leave a long sigh to calm down his racing heart. Seeing the figures a little familiar got the boy curious about the caller... does he know him? No right? But what was the reason takemichi was feeling so nostalgic about. Or was it some kind of a spam, apart from his manager and his apartment onwer, he has no one else's number entered into his blank contact list....

Takemichi picked up the call with curiousness poking under his feet. His muscles are tensing up to hear what the speak has to say... Just it actually doesn't feel like a spam...

"Takemichi...."
His eyes widened, the nostalgic feeling was somehow through? How...just how long has it been that he heard this voice...maybe a thousand centuries? Lame of him, but still...it's really feels that way.
"Akkun..."
His blue colour shines and makes his stand out like someone special. This is what takemichi was thinking about himself right now. He can't believe his best friend atsushi Sendo was on the call the other side....it feels so much amazing to reunite. And here did he think that his friends forgot his existence. But...maybe they really did?....and just remembered him cause they want something?....cause this is what it has been all this while...
"How....how are you...."
Takemichi said in low voice still trying to figure out the confusions he is having right now due to this sudden call and a message of a location. 
"I'm.. fine takemichi....just pretty happy that your remembered my name...hehe"
Those soft giggles from the other line, where they this soft when they were kids too? Reminiscing it, akkun was a wierd laugher ...now he has all changed and seems so mannerly, so takemichi should he happy right? How about a smile? Just a little???...there it went a slight curve at the side and takemichi was feeling a little glad for it. The excitment he has to take to his friend, really happened to be off the control which is just being less shown by the one who is feeling it.
"I remembered you...but you never remembered me..."
Takemichi sounded low again, a small silence from the other side before akkun replied back.
"Forget who? ....you? Takemichi...you surely might be dreaming....how can I forget the person I Lo....take...take as my best friend...it's just your number changed and got me years to get it...your work manager gave...."
Ah right, how could takemichi be so stupid knowing that he changed his own sim and phone. About that, was akkun going to say something else instead of 'best friend'? It's didn't quite sound pleasing to hear though, should takemichi be giving some thought to it or just let it go?...
"What about the thing you sent me...and why call so suddenly?"
Takemichi seriously asked while he checked to the time board of the arriving railways and as it was already time for his train to arrive, he needed to hurry up.
"Ah about that....can you meet me tomorrow?....i know it might be difficult...but please...there's something...i...i wanna tell...you...come around at 7pm...."
Takemichi hummed thinking nothing much, he was happy to meet akkun. If he doesnt go to work tomorrow, it won't be a big deal just get some insults, shoutings and threats... taking an half day too would be a bad idea... cause for him half day meant working till the next morning...just...there was no break from the work which isn't even profited much. Takemichi hung up the phone, cutting off akkun from whatever else he was about to say since takemichi rushed to the train seccuring him a comfortable seat....and off he went him....thinking of a pretty new schedule for tomorrow.... gathering back up with his once best friend.