chapter 33

It was soon the next day when Takemichi was discharged and right now here he is, sitting on the side chair waiting for draken to finish packing up his clothes. Just he hates the fact he found out that he had slept for three months straight and found it embrassing to assume that it was that same day. But it wasnt his mistake, the super kind of power that he felt when he knew he woke up from a deep sleep, from the day before and the fact that he surprisingly remembers everything that happened on the mentioned day. Well guess he was a dummy who couldn't doubt on the pain that he was meant to fill in his lower part on the back after that sexual activity with sanzu, he was a dummy, really such a dummy.

Takemichi sighed now remembering that he isn't just a single person, he has a new life growing in him. Placing his palms softly on his stomach, the raven haired main smiled faintly displaying love towards the innocent premature bean, but that smiling curves soon turned to lips quivering with hatred and pain, fear and heartbreak. Draken osberved every expression that takemichi displayed and couldnt help but feel bad for the lovely man. Takemichi is so lovable, he really deserves every love and best of the affections of the world. The taller zipped the suitcase with a zipping sound and placed it on the hospital bed. He walked slowly towards takemichi and hugged the man who still remained in his own daydreamt world, the taller kissed the man's forhead before softly patting on the man's back with all love and care from the world. Takemichi slowly hugged back, finally started to sniffle and sob softly on the man's clothed abdomen. Both the man kept on sharing the loving warmth of each other, melting into each other's embrace trying to forget the past, present and the future and calmly spend eithers time in each others arms. But the sweet moment didnt last long, when the door of the hospital opened with a click and takemichi pulled back to see the face he once loves to admire, now completely disgusted towards the appearance.

Takemichi pulled away from draken pushing the latter to the bed and sitting back in his plain position. Mikey walked to his queen who still had such a glamourous sight despite looking all pale due to medications. Mikey placed his hand on the man's shoulder and bent down to plant a soft kiss on the boys lips before signaly draken to head back to the car with the bags. Mikey slowly made takemichi stand up from his sit and helped the man to steadily walk in the position. For now, all Mikey wants to do after he returns home is to cuddle his takemitchy with all the love he has missed this three months, he just wants to hug takemichi so tight under the blankets and fall into a deep slumber in his beloveds arms. And does he really know takemichi too would be so much willing to do so. The man obeyed onto Mikeys actions, leading him out of the vip wards of the hospital, leaving back a draken totally recalling on the thing that just happened while sitting clumsily on the bed from being roughly pushed back by takemichi. The only question that right now arises in his mind in this regard is 'why did takemichi do that...and do it only when he was about to get caught by Mikey...' with this little thoughts draken would only briefly conclude that how much takemichi comes to hate Mikey, but the love within those two souls is a kind neither them nor the extremely strong power descending on the earth can affect it. No matter how far the two detach themselves from each other, the time takemichi even during in coma, had his heart weirdly react with a high rate as being displayed on the monitor whenever Mikey went close to the latter. It was romantic, so much that draken felt lonely from seeing such pure love, that even reacts when the body is not at all about to see the soul that gives him such a romantic feeling. Draken never believed in soulmates, but when these things took place right before his eyes...he only ended up grasping for a while and finally giving up and starting to believe that soulmates exist and their existence is a type that woul be enough to see the world in a different way.

The taller slowly got up from the bed and a manly groan left his mouth feeling the pleasure of his muscles stretched and come relax simultaneously. He places the suitcase on the floor in a standing manner and drags the carrier out of the walls, before shutting the door with a bang like as if he was pissed off.
______
The ride to the mansion was silent, Mikey didnt allow takemichi to look out the widow as he man kept on hugging the latter blocking his view. For now Takemichi let it be, Mikey's scent as if that of an alpha, calms him down. The mysterious body smell like ciggerettes and liquor, oh takemichi just loves it. But before he could forget over what Mikey did to him, he forced himself from being swayed merrily by the man. He can't imagine Mikey doing this...just this situation was so crazy that takemichi found it so difficult to think on it.

No one was in the hallway, just him in  Mikeys arms and draken with the sliding suitcase walking through the majestic corridors to the master bedroom. Examining every area, nothing really has changed...except some furniture his furnished to new and the artificial floras have been changed to new and gorgeous ones. Entering the bedroom, takemichi walked directly to the bed and sat on the mattress, caressing his stomach in  deep thoughts. Mikey walked towards his queen, already about to place his hand on the latters shoulder when Takemichi slaps it away, cheeks puffed cutely but really, he was angry...he didn't want to still see the face of mikey, cause if does he knows how much will he be sufferring and the heart ache would result in worsening it's pain.
"Get out..."
Takemichi said softly with tears starting to fill up his eyes, pining the vision with the liquid based needles. His head was throbbing as he tried to gain control on his emotions until the two man proceeded to walk out. Draken was about to speak to his queen in the regards so that the latter would take back what he just said, but surprisingly he was stopped by Mikey. It was a kind of action he never expected from his king. It was a pure soft side Mikey was displaying that dragon head man found it confusing to wittness.
"Let takemichi stay alone for now kenchin...book me a place to stay the night..."
With that Mikey walked out of the room with a clumsy smile plastered on his face and tongue clicking draken following behind him. Mikey did have a little doubt this might happen but oh shit just how of a close figure to hundred percentage did he think that takemichi wouldn't disagree on his request. Well he does know that whatever out of consent did he do to the man that trusted him so much more than his own life, has now completely broken the trust. Well Mikey is quite aware of this and the emotions takemichi might be feeling right now, but does he also really know that takemichi will surely return back to normal and he difinatly can't wait to see takemichi acting like the to be mother of his child. Deep in his heart does Mikey also would agree that takemichi has accepted the child without a second thought, cause the latter is enough precious to opt for something worse like abortion. Takemichi is happy, but the things that's keeping him under stress is the things mikey did to him. And once again, Mikey knows this so much well. Just a few days and atleast him staying away for this night can be like a step taken closer to calm his Mitchy down than be it, but he is afraid once takemitchy his already back to him, would he be able to control himself from not devouring his cute human? No way...Mikey bit his lips thinking of the upcoming scenarios before giggling lightly which made draken halt his steps totally thinking that Mikey has started to grow normal, showing emotions but the funny thing here is that...this mans face handsomeness doesnt even a little bit look good when combined with those actions. Just Draken has already started to miss the old gloomy Mikey now, but now he is more than happy to finally see his best friend starting to act a little normal. Just of the taller would wish, oh how much would he wish for the latter to finally be the Mikey of his childhood and the glory days of their old gang of toman. And the two man finally walked out disappearing from the mansion.