chapter 25 🔞

"Mhnagh...he...help...me"

Draken controlled himself, keeping his body stiffly in place so that he won't be loosing up control over his core and like a monster pounce on takemichi who wasn't in his right mind now. He just can't let his undying lust towards the man take over him, over his entire body so he would end up totally breaking the most precious being in the world. He knows, he definately knows that takemichi acts too much like of an annoyance sometimes, acting crazy like a sadist from the things he remembers happening with sanzu being told by the victim itself. It's not that takemichi hurt sanzu physically, but the thing that takemichi crushed completely was sanzu's pride and emotions, feelings and tastes. Everything...though takemichi didn't hurt the mans build oozing out blood, but he did squeeze out the pain from the man's living heart, shattering it into pieces of its every desire...but it isn't it, the raven haired beauty actually isn't what he acts like. Yeah, you would think that this is crazy for draken to say like as if the man knows takemichi like the most easiest lesson of the last term, no, he doesn't and that's the thrill here. He wants to know takemichi, but he is sure of knowing one thing and that is, takemichi can never be someone who would hurt a human. The boy is the kind to care and naturally gain love from the people in his surrounding, the haters would never understand this...the souls filled with jealousy towards this Beauty would never buy it for real even if draken would be more willing to write a hundred dollar expensive book over how precious his kings queen is that no one understood, but he did.

It might have looked as if draken never cared about Takemichi and once again thats not true, acting as if takemichi was a nuisance is all because he doesn't want to develope irrational feelings towards the man. He wants to avoid admiring the little actions that would make his nose bleed all 24/7. Playing on his phone the boring games that surprisingly seemed a little interesting, but always failed to exceede his interests over what's takemichi doing. The time when he had to pick up takemichi from the book store along with Mikey, there at the backseat he heard the couple making out...oh just how much he wanted to snap his kings neck off for showing off his partner in such an arousing manner, not even caring a little about his best friend who had all fallen for the raven haired boy back in the club.

That first gaze was alluring, calling out to him with little squirms into its irises. Just Draken had one thing on his mind at the moment, which was to pin that magnificent figure to the bar counter and thrust in the shit out to the brains while everybody would watch how this Ryuguji Ken or Draken fills up the person that catches his interest, his heart like as if it was a teenage blooming love of naughtiness under the eyes of either protective gaurdians.

Draken placed his both hands on takemichi femine yet a little hard waist, carressing the soft layer that surprisingly looked like he was playing with the texture of freshly opened up cotton from the summer pod. The heat in his curves sending light shivers through Draken's index senses to his chest, resulting to his heart beating high in an insane rythm that he never felt before. His muscles were jolting with every touch below him and draken had to really lump over his saliva thrice, gluping to the wonderful creation under him. Just now would he really be debating whether he should be thanking the one who drugged takemichi rather than chasing to death. This felt so real. Draken has read in books about stuff and accidentally happened to find the term omegaverse. Curiosity towards the genre got him desperate to know what it was about. And when he had finally reached to an unusual scene of the omega man going in heat, he found it totally unbelievable. Things like that do not exist, but now he really wanted to doubt the functioning in the world when he was seeing takemichi totally squirming like that perfect omegas from the novels that go in heat. The literature that would describe the lust in words was through art that it had really turned draken on during his reading hours, but now when he see it's like real those words reflect on his brain as he stares on every part of takemichi. The skin that looks like it has been replenished to complete gorgeous palness, but those previous recent marks still not hiding the Beauty of the needed to be displayed rather it was calling up to be marked again, replacing them with new and the hardcore one that would let blood drip out from the fragile cells. The collarbone, the earlobes, the chest breasts, the nipples that scream to be devoured until they are to be taken off from that blank arousing surface, the little belly button to be sucked on, the part between the stunningly parted legs all erected pointing out to be messed up with pleasure, the thighs that looked buldgy but like an erotic piece of a masterpiece.