chapter 6

"ah Mikey♡!..."

Takemichi had a surprised smile, but more did it look like he has expected his lover being here. It was so obvious  that takemichi was putting on an act. A beautiful act of being in love towards his king. Akkun heart nearly stopped beating for a while, hearing his michi say such a name in a public place without a care, but twice more than that what scared atsushi was the words that looked so comfortable from being spoke out by takemichi. Atsushi would have thought of chocking himself to death before he would have even hear takemichi say the name he never expected to say. The name he wanted to keep this innocent soul away from, but thinking again, was takemichi even innocent anymore? Femine earings representing the organisation, more like the person he belongs to. Manjiro Sano, is the man who atsushi works for. He is one of the branch holders out of many within their organization. That name itself is like a taboo to bring shivers to someone who hears it. The name which sounds as if it has that evil godly power to ruin the universe in just a second. The government is useless, as long as it's Sano Manjiro having the throne of the world, under the public's eyes, the laws and constitutions have had the forgotten illness, till this mans domination doesnt come to end, 'Evil' is the word that is ruling this whole world.

Oh, speaking about the question now that asked whether takemichi is innocent anymore. Akkun doesn't know it. Takemichi has been a introvert person till yesterday he spoke to him. He did notice takemichi preferring to be under his own little bubble, wanting no one to interfere into his little space. But yesterday that disappearance, seemed to have cause something to the raven haired boy. His blue serene oceanic orbs do not reflect the light of true innocence. More like, even though his eyes still shine the brightest as if he had picked up a real gem from his backyard. There is still the difference of his characteristics of darkness radiating out of his every curvature of the slender figure. Was takemichi acting? Atsushi could never figure it out, cause it seems so much that his michi...oh what even is he talking about, when did takemichi be his, when he was gonna be his, the boy is already someone else's. And not just someone, but a person atsushi believes would one day ruin takemichi with all his physcological obssessive love. Oh, is sano manjiro really even in love with takemichi. Akkun wants to laugh that out, more like, his pathetic self, knowing the limits he could cross for the love of his life, he couldn't even save his, oh wait, let's repeat that, he couldn't even save takemichi from being taken, more like even meeting sano Manjiro.

The pureness of desiring lust in takemichi voice gave shivers to the walls. Takemichi let go of the dvd in his hand throwing out to nowhere, running straight to the direction his eyes were fixed on. The raven haired boy jumped on Mikey, drowning himself into sniffing the smell of expensive flavoured ciggerattes of cocain, coming out form Mikey's body. It was like the smell of a dominant alpha, holding on a tight grasp to what belongs to him. His Queen, his takemitchy. Manjiro held on his lover, supporting the man from falling off from his koala position. Glancing at the the man with the dragon tattoo behind him for a while, then turning his light glances towards atsushi who flinched from being noticed by his boss and then to the structure of the shop. He looked unreadable, Mikey had no expression on his face, he was blank like his self like everyday. He left a light kissing on takemichi cheek, followed by the earing he had handed to him and then nibbling a little at the ear, listening to the soft melodious note takemichi moaned accepting the heat of the soft lips.

"Did you sleep well, takemitchy?..."
Manjiro again rubbed his face against takemichi chubby soft cheeks, demanding a immediate pleasing answer from the latter.
"Mmm...i did...."
Takemichi answered softly not carring about anyone aside but enjoying the delicious scent of his lover. Mikey praised takemichi while he ruffled the raven hair delicately, afraid to break, cause all he wants to spoil his queen slowly and slowly, more like rapidly and spoil him is such a way that his takemitchy would be at the supremacy of no men but him and him alone. Akkun stood at the spot feeling the awkwardness of the atmosphere while his friend was acting all clingy and loving. If he was Mikey, would he be at the spot where Manjiro is right now and get all the love from michi without even asking for just like that? Guess not, cause Mikey, oh sorry, Manjiro, he is different from anyother living being. He ain't superhero nor a magician or an immortal creature, but the greatest phsychopath hidden in that little shitty composed self. How come even draken is still serving him like a sneaky rat, huh guess he should speak about himself first rather than carring about others business. Why is he still doing a job, working his ass out being worthless under that man? Oh right, he shouldn't even be thinking when he already knows the answer by heart. He is weak, scared and horrified thinking what would happen next, anything could take place and if he wanted to avoid trouble, he needed to not be gaining dangerous glares from Manjiro.
"Where's your manager..."

Mikey asked, na, that man never asks, his question itself is a command. So it was. Takemichi understood what it meant. He wanted to be fired, guess wrong intepretation? He wanted to leave the job. The prison of hell he had been suffering all this time, he wanted to escape it and the goat helping him, more like did it for him was here. Takemichi smiled smugly and got off his lover, on his way to bring his manager and slap the resignation letter to the person's face. But it wasnt needed. It seemed like it. Cause the lady came out between the shelves, definately anybody would assume that takemichi so called manager had been hiding all this second, sneaking into hearing what her employing was talking to such handsome guys and seeing him getting so lovey doevy, the lady wanted to puke from how gross that act looked. She was homophobic and this act was the defination of dirtiness and perverted stuff to her. Takemichi stopped at his movement, to stare blankly at his manager who slowly walked towards him, trembling with disgust and anger. She looked at everyone, but avoided those oceanic orbs she hated for being this magnificent so much. Seems to be true, or else why would takemichi have interactions with man she never thought of dreaming of being together with about, men beyond her reach was taken by the man she saw as a loser.

"Your fired takemichi..."
Takemichi expected his manager to say that one day or the other, but why now, when he so much planned to toss and slap the resignation letter on her face. It's a mere shop requiring not sick letters like in some companies, but takemichi wanted to take it that way, from the mixture of the support from the courts and governments, a rule stating that takemichi manager would never be allowed to sue him who will now no longer remain under her will. But takemichi just can't let this go, he is fired already? Not fair... As the manager turned her back to walk away from takemichi, the latter pulled the lady by her wrist, wanting to do what he planned to.... The woman looked at takemichi horrified, seeing the smug look on the latters face sent shivers to her spine. Takemichi smirked and without a warning shoved two fingers into the lady's mouth, playing with her tongue, swirling it up to her throat.
"Guess this will be enough..."
The woman moaned more louder, more like groaning in pain and asking the man to stop as she feels like she was swallowing her own tongue down her oesophagus. Takemichi than let go of his managers wrist and removed out the fingers from the latter's mouth, just not a second he barged in the resignation letter turned crampled into a ball, pushing it deep in the woman's throat, making her gag, wanting to puke. After takemichi was satisfied seeing the paper all fitting inside her, he threw her back to the floor. He giggled a bit seeing the satisfied sight before moving back to his lover. Tears dribbled down the lady's face, as she cried ugly, overthinking what she did to deserve this... Ha right, she looked down on takemichi...who now is this scary like a wolf.

"Mikey♡...I'm hungry"
Takemichi pouted, as he back hugged Mikey. The latter awaited his obsedien orbs to akkun, didnt dare look back as he bowed down ready for what his boss had to say.
"Get us a reservation at a nearby restaurant...."
Akkun agreed and pulled out his phone to directly call for a reservation of the restaurant he had in mind to get takemichi for a dinner. After he was done, he looked at takemichi who had a surprised look on his face. It was speaking without words that the raven haired man was thinking about whether akkun worked for his king. And yes he did, the slight nodd from atsushi was enough to let takemichi feel that he was right in guessing. Akkun recieved a smile back and takemichi pulled Mikey out along with him, leaving his friend and the manager who is gaged to the floor alone. Draken followed the couple, like he as been assigned to take care of.