chapter 2

Takemichi repeated the action a twice more time, glancing at his phone of the texted address and then glancing of what appears to be infront of him in this mesmerizing exterior, lightings just seem to shoot out of the glass walls of the top floors. Beautiful marble cement tiles grew up the feeling of timidity in takemichi. The air was awkward, but the feeling was exciting. But takemichi felt that he was still an odd figure among some men wearing all kind of expensive styles, suits and street fashion...the looks got takemichi drooling, the boy looked back at himself, hoping that he wasn't looking as bad as he already seemed to be. It was fine right? If he just wore some skinny black pants and a long sleeved oversized shirt...did he look well enough to attract someone? He doesn't know, well why was he even thinking about it...he was here to meet his friend, just his friend...but just look at those expensive cars entering the compound walls, was he even worth enough to step in here?

It was awkward, really awkward. Standing at a spot nearby the entrance of the building without a company. It felt shit, he wanted to meet akkun as fast cause he really couldn't take up the wierd gazes he was recieving from the people and even a little from the security gaurds who were sometimes kind enough to smile gently at takemichi whenever the boy would turn back to look at them? Maybe they were doing it out of pity? Cause it looks like it.... Till akkun appears, speaking about Takemichi job today, surprisingly he didn't have much of calls from his manager...instead...he even got an approval to go when he called his workplace to inform. The women sounded a bit feared on the other line, that had drew takemichi curious about things for quite a while but then thinking up about his meet with atsushi, he came to an extend to forget about things he was worried about this morning. The raven haired man stood at the place in a position of like a statued momentum. His eyes only starred to the floor down rather than looking around the beautiful surrounding. By any chance did akkun already got in? But it's just past five minutes from seven, by now atsushi should be here. Did something happen? Takemichi slides his phone out of his back pocket at his hips and checking at the screen looking up if his fellow man he was waiting for had sent some message or not.

"Takemichi!...ah sorry, did you wait long? Hm?"
Akkun walked to takemichi, taking up attention from the boy. But, what was wrong with akkuns tone, that pink head never sounded so loving and concerned when they were kids...thinking about it, takemichi chuckled softly atlast believing that his friends behaviour had changed so much, that the boy was even apologizing instead of blaming back at takemichi like in those past youth days.
"What..."
Akkun got worried seeing takemichi sweetly chuckle. Takemichi acting quite a femine was fine but more was atsushi worried about why takemichi was giggling at. The man got hit up with nervousness that he started checking up his tidyness and thought if he looked wierd in this expensive Berry coloured suit he got or something. First impression is always important they say when you are specially about to propose your love to someone. And this was all it about, akkun was about to confess his love to his long time crush. That his why he got his hair done like his old style so that his takemichi would be able to feel free to talk to him comfortably as if he was talking to the past akkun, who was all takemichi's from the start.
"Stop checking yourself, you look great man...it's just.. i was quite surprised that your appearance hasn't changed much, but your personality did, beside...getting a little mascular huh..."
Akkun could feel himself on cloud nine right now, his cute michi complemented him on their first meet.  ON tHeiR FiRSt MeEt! Atsushi felt that he might faint anytime right now. His michi said he looks great...does his michi mean he looks handsome? Ahh worth it buying such designered suits and making his hair up this great like their old golden days. And about personality, yeah...the man droped all his excitement thinking about all the things that have happened in all this year's...but now he will have takemichi, for himself and that boy just like a sunshine as always will make up his day enjoyable everyday, will akkun would gladly promise himself to spoil takemichi with everything he can. Hehe, atsushi got mascular, this is something the man would keep in his heart till he dies, those fights were worth working up for then before he reached a level in his job. But right now since he is been changing his expression from good to sad would make his 'to be lover' to be feeling wierd being with him. Compose yourself up akkun! You can do it! Stop acting like an idiot infront of the person you have a crush on, you are going to the hell confess today...so compose yourself. So he tried his hard to stop smiling and act cool. Coughing a bit, the man turned to face takemichi back who flinched like a rabbit at the certain action. Guess he should also complement his michi? Starring at the raven haired man right infront of him from the toe to the head, akkun couldn't help but blush realizing how hot and femine did takemichi look in black. The man glupped twice his dry saliva to then suddenly realised his actions to only blink twice and look anywhere else then takemichi, holding the back of his nape and laughing awkwardly.
"Ahh...yeah...umm....yo...you look...good too..."
Confusion hit takemichi regarding his fellow friends behaviour. It was just a complement, but why was akkun acting weird as if he was trying to hide his biggest defeat from some mere video game since he was ashamed of telling it??
"Umm...let's...go?"
Akkun spoke, more like asked again leaving out small shy glances waiting for takemichi confirmation. After the man recived a nodd and a humm with takemichi big blue orbs starring at him with all might, akkun couldn't control his actions that he clutched his heart tight feeling so much weak in surpremacy infront of takemichi cuteness. 

Both the males walked up the pearly white tiles stairs. They entered the arena and the next thing takemichi felt was a certain pleasing fragnances hit him, as if they were covering him up completely, hugging him tight till he was sinfully begging for pleasure, more of the smell. But, not now. Takemichi grew out of accepting his mind. He can't inhale this aroma, that's softens up his head making him feel jelly and all the worries being washed away. He just can't continue to embrace this pleasurable scent much or else addiction would be his main problem. Cause he knew this smells warent just smells, they were the desiring fragnances of the drugs and expensive liquors. So strong...are they this satisfying?

Takemichi needed help, so as he walked closer feeling the smell cause him distraction. He held onto akkuns strong arms and continued following his lead, making sure that he doesn't inhale in much of the air that might cause him respiratory problems too. This is the club of the riches you know, so stuff here was dangerous...but .... Why was akkun so casually walking around as if this was his home or something, was akkun this rich?...but what was his job...and just how much is the salary he gets paid...frown twitched in between takemichi brows, should he really not let go of things that he is being freely letting happen just cause he trusts his friend? ...seeing the man he held blushing and nervously loosening up, takemichi concluded that entering here was akkuns first time and he is been walking around as if he knows every corner of the building, was just he was trying to act cool? Maybe he did research? Atsushi is someone takemichi can trust blindly, so there's no way akkun would engage up much in such kinds of places right? Oh...yeah, takemichi knows him from a long time except the long break in between the years...but still atleast takemichi knows him.

After a while the the pair that looked like a sweet couple to the rest of any people that would look at em, walked closer to a certain huge door. Akkun stopped close and takemichi let of the strong arm he was holding up tight to his chest. Akkun pushed open the door after he left off a deep sigh only to let takemichi greet uncomfortable scenes of man on man attitudes, gays pondering over each other like hungry beasts. The smell of moctails, wines, Brandys, etc were everywhere like it was the oxygen meant to breath by a person from here on... And there was really never going back from the fragnances of rare drugs of high doses which seem like it. Once again, should takemichi really trust his friend?