chapter 41

"takemichi...it's time for breakfast..."
Takemichi jolted open his eyes at the slight knocks that were heard from the door. He slowly let himself up from his laziness, putting aside the cold fabric that covered him. It was Mikey's tshirt and there wasn't really just one but more of them around ten. The thing was that, takemichi doesn't know who put them here. He pulled the bundle of them closer sniffing into the sweet scent of cigarettes still lingering on his kings shirt. It had been  three days, a freaking three days after Mikey suddenly disappeared in thin air from that thing that took place between them. Was Takemichi too harsh on him? Takemichi came to know from sanzu and another one named Kokonoi that Mikey had locked himself up in a room like the usual back in times before he came to bonten. They said that Mikey used to do this and so are they used to Mikey isolating himself in the most oddest room from all the other rooms in the mansion. Their king usually does this when the latter is upset about a thing or two. And it wasn't a problem, cause that man just locks himself up just not more than a week, he takes his medications and eats enough so it wasn't a problem. The executives were used to this little childishness of their king.

But for takemichi this was something new, so he had taken a whole day to cope up with this. The man sighs and puts aside all the tshirts that he'd been cuddling unawar for how long, nor does he know why he ended up balled in this shirts, it was embarassing. The man paced to the door with halting steps and lazily opened it only to meet gazes with kakucho holding a tray of delicious looking omelette, sandwiches, juice and milk. This was too much for takemichi to eat. His thought that gradually had nothing in it, got interrupted by the rumbling of his stomach. Checking back on his recent schedule, the man himself is surprised he hasn't eaten much satisfactory amount of food to fill him up. It's not that he got responsibilities in his head or got his tongue go tastless like he'd been sick. But it was cause he whined this three whole days for not seeing his king nor draken anywhere. Yes he doesnt know where draken is, his heart got a little stable when he heard about Mikey's whereabouts, but what's with draken that all the executives tried to shut off the topic about that had got him mad yesterday and he ended up eating nothing. Takemichi blushed in embarassement at his tummy crying for a fill and knowing that kakucho is still stuck on his duty on taking care of him, no matter how many times did takemichi shooed the man away or threw the food to the floor when his anger took over. Well, he might as well eat today. He is surprised regarding this one time when he had completely found it difficult to be without Mikey for an hour and now it's been a freaking whole three days like a combo, he hasn't missed the man. Just he does misses draken a lot. Rembering those times when he could see the pissed off face of the taller which his king like to tease unintentionally so much, was the best moments he wishes could be reincarnated or witnessed again.

"Will you eat today?"
Takemichi awaited his gaze at the man whom he noticed got his hands trembling while handling the tray, neck tightening, holding from gluping which actually shows that his little childhood friend was about to cry. A soft chuckle left takemichi lips thinking when did he swap his crybaby role with kakucho. Takemichi nodded at the sentence shaking his head lovingly at the care and love he had been reciveing lately. But still, his heart was empty, he was missing a certain someone he himself doesn't know who. Well it definately can't be Mikey, that man had locked himself up in his own, so why does takemichi need to miss the guy when the latter actually is still existing under this one roof he is living in. Takemichi pouted and walked directly to the bathroom and proceeded with his basic morning routine.

Takemichi walked out freshened up, in oversized cotton tshirt and a long black pants. The man was surprised to see the executive still standing stil with the tray in his hand. Takemichi fairly smiled again, thinking not to ask about draken again since he can feel how tired kakucho is from yesterdays bullshit. Takemichi gestures the man to follow him off to Mikey's office which now stood empty without any presence, mostly sanzu happens to take frequent check up on the interior since Mikey doesn't come here these days so do the executives do not have the chance to meet up Mikey in the room. Just takemichi, it's just this man that keeps on spending most of his day as well as night hours here, so does kakucho, since takemichi spends his time here so does kakucho with the intention of giving his queen company.

"Place it here..."
As usual, takemichi flops himself into the chair and relaxes himself into the lingering strong scent of drugs everywhere. Kakucho lips quiver before the man places the tray on the table and see the man proceede to eat. Just kakucho knows, his little friend won't agree to his true feeling for now. He has noticed this, so is it so obvious to the other executives too. Takemichi is missing Mikey so badly that he is just living meaninglessly for now. Kakucho is tired of his friend whining about draken, did he also want peace today and surprisingly takemichi didn't say a word about either, not wanting it hear that bullshit again. He is tired of takemichi continuosly cracking questions on his head about draken. That guy is dead, yeah, takemichi doesn't know it yet, but faking his feelings like this is definately something kakucho doesn't want to buy. Now tell me this, a man keeps on whining about missing draken the whole day, but only shows up spending his time with Mikey's things, cuddling in Mikeys clothes like an omega missing his alpha like they were the only comfortable blankets giving out warmth in a chilly winter, ending up sleeping in Mikeys office, reading and spending time with all the suicidal and murderous terrifying books which Mikey used to read whenever he needed to find killing strategies, dreaming about Mikey, calling out the others name in sleep and doesn't stop until he gets a thing that belongs to Mikey or gives the feelings of Mikey's presence, curled up in his arms whenever hes thinking about his king.

"Hia...I'm full! I can't believe i could eat all this"
Ofcourse, damn man has been actually starving for hours. Kakucho shook his head at the man's childishness and took the tray away when Takemichi fell back, leaning on the chair with an satisfied expression. After the sounds of the steps faded and softened down, takemichi slowly opened his eyes holding onto his head, feeling the ach coming back to trouble him. He has been taking his medications properly so what's wrong now. He planned to not take drugs today, but this headach wouldnt calm down if he doesn't. The man sighed before sliding his hand in the drawer where he usually picks up drugs from. Pulling out a tight packet of white powder and a small weird syrup in a glass bottle and placed on the table infront of him. Preparing the papers needed to avoid any mess, takemichi cut off the plastic packet of mirjuana and poured some of the whites on the blank sheet. Hissing pleasurably at the smell takemichi hummed a sweet tune while searching for the inhaling rod in the same drawer.

Takemichi placed the rod close to his nostril and the fine powder, inhaling as much he can till his chest relaxes with immense pleasure. The man threw himself back, his abdomen rising with happiness extremely at an immense level. The man started smiling satisfied and then with excitement turning towards the little glass bottle he is curious of. A drug he never had before had nor seen, smelling the fain scent it has none, but a little sliminess like that in pills containing aphrodisiacs. But thinking that it really can't be one, takemichi shut off his thoughts and broke the glass, pouring the liquid in his mouth and gluping in the liquid that tastes like nothing but water. Was he fooled? Well not until takemichi suddenly could feel his heart starting to increase its beating rate. The man started graoning at the heat that made him feel like burnings in his core, all he did was curse himself now.